|45| Petals

-Third POV-

"Do you think she'll like these..?" You mumbled a bit looking at the flowers.

"Of course! You would be happy if you received a flower as lovely as yourself wouldn't you?" The boy who was selling flowers winked.

He then handed you a beautiful pink rose.

You blushed and looked down.

"I-I think she'll like these definitely!" You stutter and hand the man some money.

Karma and Takuro were grinding their teeth as the guy flirted with you.

-♥️-
"Hey guys (Y/N) is back!" Kayano said as she grabbed your hand.

Takuro and Karma followed behind you as they were jealously watching the green haired girl be so close.

"Alright, are you sure we should give these to Karasuma? I think we should give it ourselves-"

Yada cut you off, "no! I think she's like it better if it was from him! Who doesn't want a rose from a cute guy?"

You instantly blushed recalling the previous situation as both Karma and Takuro were prepared to commit murder, and certainly not Koro-Sensei's.

"Guys She is coming now!" Maehara whisper yelled as everyone scurried outside.

You all sat from underneath the window of the faculty room, patiently waiting for Bitch-Sensei to arrive.

"Ugh Man you cannot believe how the kids treated me toda-"

"Here for you." Karasuma's voice echoed through the window.

Everyone was excited and smiling.

And everything went according to plan until suddenly the windows opened.

Bitch-Sensei had a glare that could kill.

Her eyes scanned the students and at Karasuma.

She giggled, "there's just no way that this square would even think about me."

"Listen kiddies I'm an adult. And I'm also done with this bullshit class trying to play with me like I'm their toy. I got other priorities and this one isn't mine." She said as she threw the flowers onto the floor.

Everyone stared in disbelief as silence filled the room.

You gently picked up the flowers and gave them back to Karasuma.

Karasuma didn't even want to talk either.

He just looked like how he usually did, like that he hoped she would of left already.

The atmosphere of the class then shot down as everyone went back to class.

-♥️-
It's already been around two days since the incident and you certainly were already worried about what happened.

"Guys... do you think we might of went too far?" You asked as you twiddled your thumbs.

Everyone looked at the ground and nodded in agreement.

"But there's definitely something wrong! She should of been here by now knowing her!" Sugino exclaimed.

"What if something happened." Kurahashi shivered in fear.

"Don't worry, she hasn't been plucked yet!" A familiar voice walked into the classroom.

It was there salesman from
The flower shop.

He got up to where Koro-Sensei stood and started talking.

"I mean why didn't you guys just give her the flowers in the first place rather then giving it to the man?" He said with his voice dripping with malice.

That's when it struck you.

"H-how the hell are you here!? Why do you know about this!" You pulled out your Anti-Sensei gun.

"Ah you truly are like a rose, painted with thorns. But do you really want to be plucked too?" He asked with a gentle smile as he pulled out a real gun.

Everyone was paralyzed.

There was no choice but to listen as he explained his plan.

"If you want your dear teacher to come back then you should come here, don't tell the cops, don't tell your monster of a teacher. Just you and me. Then I'll bring back your teacher!" He smiled.

"And what if we don't!" Takuro said as he stood up.

"Then..." the man started drawing on the board. "I'll bring her back to you! But in tiny little individual pieces. One for each of you." He smiled.

The smile was sinister.

But you were somewhat calm.

"If I could be like that could I kill Koro-Sensei?" You wondered as you ran forward with your Anti-Sensei knife.

"(Y/N) don't!" Karma screamed as his warning was a little to late.

The man had pulled out his knife and sliced part of your stomach.

You fell to the ground screaming in pain.

"I don't want to cut off anymore thorns. So you better behave!" He said as he calmly walked out.

Your vision went hazy as all you saw was the screaming faces of Takuro and Karma running after you.