|54| Question

Sorry I'm doing debates right now and I want to get better marks in school. I'm also working on a manga :)

-Third POV-
Karma grumbled as he sat down beside Takuro.

"This is annoying." He muttered as he kicked a stone.

"Tell me about it." Takuro sighed as he watched you take care of the kids.

The two minions were clinging onto you as they seemed to only wanted to play with you.

Takuro sighed once again as he looked at Karma. "What are we gonna do?"

"we're not going to lose to kindergarteners are we?" Karma shuddered as he looked at the ground.

"Hm? Lose what?" Maehara said as he stumbled over.

"Ugh... It's n-"
"Oh me and Karma are jealous that the two boys over there are with (Y/N)-"
"IDIOT." Karma yelled as he hit Takuro's head.

"Ouch ouch! Ok ok I'm sorry..." he pouted as he rubbed his head.

Maehara bit his nail. "Hmm, I have an idea if you want to get a girls attention." He smiled.

"Wait what really how?" Karma said interested.

"Well I mean I am a womanizer, I know my way around women." Maehara said whilst he puffed out his chest.

"Oh really? That's nice." Takuro smiled as Maehara continued.

"You gotta make the girl jealous." Maehara said as he bent down to their level.

He looked around as he started whispering into their ears.

"Yknow gotta get her interested, make her feel like she has competition."

"That makes sense I guess?" Karma said as he got up.

"Oi Bakabane!" You called out.

"Yes shorty?" He teased as he walked over.

"I got a question,"
"I have a question,"

The both of you said in sync.

"No you first!"
"You go first."

You both said in unison. Taking the benefit of the doubt you speculated that Karma probably will let you speak first.

"Do you know where Okuda is?"
"Do you know where Isogai is?"

Awkward silence filled the air as you looked down.

You had a quick flashback to what happened at the festival as you looked back up at Karma.

The same playful face you had fallen-
The same playful face you had grown to tolerate was staring right down at you.

"Uh.. nevermind! You'll do!" You said blushed as you grabbed his hand.

Takuro sniffles as he watches the two of you walk away, but he suppressed the feeling knowing you're probably happy right now.

Suddenly two little boys engulfed his legs.

"Kuro and Karu?"

-♥️-
"Why did you bring me here exactly?" Karma said with his hands behind his head.

"I needed someone to go grocery shopping since the kids are running out of snacks and stuff. I wanted to thank them..." you smiled as you held your hands behind your back.

The sun was setting as you reminded yourself of all the fun today.

Silence engulfed the two of you as footsteps were heard. Karma's eyes were closed as he seemed to be enjoying the moment

"S-so... Karma?" You mumbled out whilst playing with your thumbs.

"Hm?" He said opening one eye to look down at you.

"Uhh... hum.." you muttered as your face was turning the red that reflected from the sunset.

The view captured Karma's heart once more as he studied your features.

He couldn't help but blush and loon away as he continued to listen to you.

"So what is it exactly?"

"W-why did you b-bring up Okuda?"