|68| Plans

-Third POV-
You sat in your room doodling plans to beat Karma. You knew fully well yourself that he was way too much of a fighting expert for you to deal with. So it had to come up with strategy.

Your eyes were a whole new color as you stared wide eye at your paper, trying to figure out a way to get the kill.

But around 30 mins you sighed and leaned back into your chair. "This is impossible..." you huffed.

Your eyes decided to drift into a soft slumber as you relaxed your entire body.

After a few minutes of sleep, an idea struck you as you shot your eyes open. "Yeah.. that will work."

-♥️-

Everyone was suited up and at the entrance to the forest.

You sat down and listened to the rules Koro-Sensei spelled out for you, taking into every detail and every little exploit you could think off.

After the explanation was done, he teams went their separate ways and had a grace minute of five to discuss what their next plan of action was.

You stayed behind and walked up to Koro-Sensei.

"Hey are these paintballs toxic?"

-♥️-

You sat there seriously amongst the group as Nagisa and Takuro gave out orders. "(Y/N), I have an idea." Nagisa interrupted.

You tilt your head in curiosity as he explains it to you. "I've been observing Karma recently, and I think that he is the least weary about you."

"What? Why?" You scoffed

"I mean he said it himself he saw you as a tiny kitten, and you've haven't really shown him your skills as an assassin yet besides that one time with Takaoka."

You sighed and replied "So he thinks I'm a wimp?"

Nagisa nodded.

"Well for now I think he might have a watch point somewhere around here." Takuro pointed at the map he had drawn out on the floor. "And if he does, there are only a few blind spots. Which is behind whoever is on look out." He then circles where Karasuma was "and behind Karasuma."

"I think you know where we want you to stand look out (Y/N)." Nagisa smiled as you swallowed your saliva.

"So what's everyone's weapons?" Takuro asked to assign roles to people. Soon he got to you and you took a breath in. 

"I have two knives, one pistol and one rifle."

"For now use the rifle and knife. The pistol is for emergency, when you can't reload fast enough."

You nodded as you put the paint ammunition into your pocket.

The sound for grace period had just ended and Koro-Sensei's voice had echoed through the field.

"Grace period has now ended. You may now start fire!"

You huffed at your station. You used the gyms camouflage setting and blended in with Karasuma. After the bell had ended you hear Koro-Sensei yell.

"Two of the "Life Team" have been eliminated!"

Ritsu then lit up on your phone who had gotten eliminated.

You stood stationary though, not wanted to cause any attention to your stand until the time was right.

This wasn't a game anymore, it was full out war!