|4| Deal?

-Your POV-

I woke quite early today. Recalling what happened before with Karma.

"I'll help you with your love life"

Feeling my cheeks heat up I get ready and go to school.

I like Isogai... that's all I'm thinking about. Ugh why won't my heart stop pounding. I've never experienced this before. I guess I'll just endure it for the time being. I find myself at the bottom of the mountain, ready to climb up to the campus, before hearing a familiar voice call out my name.

"(L/N)!"

I turned my head and came face to face with non other then the ikemen himself, Isogai! Unable to think words I just tilt my in a questioning manner.

"Want to walk- uh climb the mountain together (L/N)?" Isogai offered, feeling the familiar heat rising up to my cheeks I nodded.

"I-Isogai-kun... I d-don't mind if y-you call me (Y/N)."

"Alright then (Y/N)!" He said with a smile.

-Third POV-

After walking up the mountain with Isogai, and might I say awkwardly walk up the mountain. Kataoka then ran up behind you guys, asking Isogai about class-rep duties. Being left out they walked ahead of you.

A sudden pang of some sort of feeling hit your chest as you watched them talk like they were old friends.

"Jealous?" You overheard a redhead say.

"K-Karma what are you doing here?!" You stuttered. "I'm going to school, what else does it look like?" standing there dumbfounded you scoffed and turned your head. All of a sudden you stopped in your tracks. Not turning to Karma you spoke, "Hey Karma. Is this jealous feeling, what's hurting my chest...?" Mentally hearing his smirk he giggled, "Mhm, see what I mean in 0 romance experience." Getting slightly mad you turned your head towards him. "What do you know about romance dummy!"

Karma stood there trying to find an answer, whilst you stood there in triumph. Before Karma could open his mouth Nagisa walked up behind him and started walking their way to the campus.

-♥️-

"Ok now get into groups of 4 please!" Koro-Sensei said. "You will need someone to write things down, two that will do the hand work and one that will observe the reactions!"

Science and Math, the two subjects you weren't so great at. But you shrugged it off. Walking over to Nagisa you saw he already had a group. Turning around you slowly see people form groups of 4 while you're being left out. Sitting down and looking around Okuda turned to you. "Hey (Y/N) want to join a group with me?" Smiling you felt like she was an angel for saving you from loneliness.

But it was just you and Okuda, both of you started getting worried that you'd have to juggle 2 jobs at once. "Koro-Sensei!" Okuda called out. "Yes Okuda?" "We don't have anybody else to j-" before Okuda finished her sentence, the prince among men offered to join the group. Feeling your heart skip a little you couldn't help but smile.

"Hey I'll join too~" your smile then dropped hearing Karma speak. "Never mind Koro-Sensei!" You hear Okuda call out.

You sat beside Karma and Okuda sat beside Isogai, even though you so badly wanted to sit next to him, you thought it was for the better. You knew yourself you wouldn't be able to function beside the ikemen.

The project was going along just fine until Karma decided to play around. "Oops~!" He said as he dropped the water onto your uniform. You started to open your mouth but then noticed something weird. Your whole group was blushing and looking down, even Karma was blushing! Curious you followed Okuda's eyes to find out that your bra was clearly evident. Not even bothering to scream your face flushed one thousand shades of red as you start to tear up. Isogai being the prince he was took off his blazer and gave it to you. Blushing slightly you look at him and smile. "Thanks Isogai..."

But little did you know, the familiar feeling of pain panging someone's heart returned. Not to you, but to a certain redhead just beside you.

-♥️-

The school day ended with you still wearing Isogai's blazer. Smiling you walked home with Karma. "Karma did you see! He let me wear his blazer! I'm going to wash it when I get home~!" You grinned happily. Karma ignored you though. Realizing he was in a moody state you began to ponder.

What he seems mad... I wonder why? Oh! I know I didn't thank him! He did help me somewhat after all!

"Karma!" You called out to him. He stopped walking and turned his head to you. "Thank you!" You flashed him a smile.

Karma swore he felt his heart skip a beat.

He walked over to you and ruffled your hair. "Hey idiot what was that for!" "Calling me an idiot after I just helped you?" He fake pouted. "Yea but doesn't mean you aren't an idiot!" You spat. He smirked, "I mean I did place 4th in the midterms." Being left speechless there was no point to argue. 

"Hey Karma... were you serious about helping me with Isogai...?" Looking at the ground while you asked.

He then turned his whole body towards you. "Yeah. Why? Cause then I can tease two people at once. And also you suck at romance."

You continued to look at the ground. "B-but I didn't do anything t-to you yet!"

Karma stood there and started to think.

"Alright I'll help you with Isogai if you make me lunch everyday~! No poison."

"Alright! Hey what do you mean no poison, I hate you but not that much idiot!"

"Well I mean I don't know. If it's you cooking it might as well be poison."

"Shut up you idiot! Well do we have a deal? I'll do it!"

"Sure why not. Deal?"

He reached his hand out for you to shake.

"Deal!"