|63| Defuse

-Third POV-
The answer was laid out in front of all of you, yet nobody knew how to execute the plan.

The sounds of Koro-Sensei struggling alongside fire burning was what filled your minds as each and every one of you stared emptily into the ground.

"Ahem." A soft voice sounded out as you looked in the direction of the voice.

Nagisa had a small worried smile on his face as he said "I might have an idea.."

"Tell me what is it!" You called out as you ran towards him.

"W-well... it's kind of an embarrassing idea..." he stuttered. "But now isn't the time for that, so I've been thinking. About Bitch-Sensei's secret weapon."

Everyone's brains suddenly clicked as they knew what exactly Nagisa was planning out.

"But who's going to do it?" Itona asks as Kayano sighed.

"Obviously (Y/N) has to do it. She's his girlfriend!" She complied, and everyone agreed.

"N-no!" A shaky voice was heard through the crowd as Karma had his arm raised, as if it was going to lose something.

"What was that?" Kayano asked looking at Karma.

"I-I uh."

"Why shouldn't I?" You glared at him as he gulped on his words.

"Nagisa should do it."

"Haha I like your thinking Karma!" Nakamura giggled as Kayano looked flustered.

"No way! If anyone is kissing Nagisa I a-"

"Huh Kayano, What?"

"N-nothin-"

"GUYS!" You yelled out angrily.

"Now is not the time to be joking! Whilst we're here laughing both our teacher and classmate are duking it out with one having the intention to kill!" You huffed.

"Oh, we're sorry (Y/N)..." Nakamura said sadly as she looked down.

"It's okay. I just-"

You stopped your sentence as you saw behind Nakamura as a blur of blue had stopped moving.

Your eyes focused on Takuro as he hovered in the air, it was one of the breaks he was taking as you quickly acted.

"W-what! Hey!" Nakamura shouted as you shoved her aside and leapt through the flames.

The suit seemingly protected severe burns but it still hurt. You rolled onto the ground from missing a step as you quickly proved yourself back up.

"Takuro!" You yelled as he turned towards you.

His eyes were hazy as he clearly didn't recognize you as a tentacle went shooting for your face.

"(Y/N)!" Karma yelled as he was held back by both Maehara and Isogai.

With everyone's amazement, they stared at you in awe as you had dodged his attack and grabbed the burning hot tentacle.

Takuro was taken aback along with everyone else as you pulled the tentacle harshly.

This caused Takuro to stammer as he fell towards you.

As on cue, you grabbed his falling face and pulled him towards you for a deep kiss.

Takuro, calm down.
1 hit
This isn't the Takuro I know
5 hits
Can you please bring him back?
10 hits
I want this to stop and go home
15 hits
You're not allowed to just leave again.
23 hits
You've already left me once
30 hits
So please come back.
35 hits

The sound of a flash was heard.

You then released as Takuro's face was completely red. His eyes spun in circles as Koro-Sensei approached him.

"Nice one (Y/N)!" He said as he pulled out tweezers.

He then proceeded to take the tentacles out of his back as he fell to the ground unconscious.

The fire surrounding you seemed to die as the whole class except Karma had ran towards you.

Some were crying whilst others were teasing but you didn't care.

You smiled happily as tears flow down your eyes.

"Welcome back."

Karma stared across the field as he watched his classmates all hug (Y/N). He watched as Takuro's unconscious body laid on his lap.

He then had an overflow of regret from what happened a few days ago.

"God.. why did I lie to her." He muttered to himself as he kicked a rock.

He looked back at your smiling face as his face felt red.

"Suddenly I want to get tentacles too.."

"Huh? For what? Lewding (Y/N)?" Bitch-Sensei suddenly appeared as Karma flinched.

"N-no!" He stammered as Bitch-Sensei walked towards him.

"It was so I could k-"

"Ooohhh!" Bitch-Sensei smirked as Karma's face was getting red.

"So you wanted to experience the 35 hits too?" She teased as her hands waved at him.

"35 hits..?" Karma looked at her confusingly as she shrugged and walked away.

"But with the way you feel about her, maybe only 1 hit would do."

"What..?" Karma said confusingly. After some time to ponder what Bitch-Sensei had said, he went to go join the group.