|46| Rescue Mission

-Third POV-
"Ugh..." You said groggily as you looked above you.

There was Okuda's smiling face alongside all your other classmates and friends.

"Oh my god you're awake! Thank god the cut wasn't too deep." Okuda sighed as she closed the first aid kit.

"Huh? What happened?" You tilted your head as you felt pain in your stomach when you tried to get up.

"(Y/N)! Please say lying down, well until the blood dries up!" Okuda says as she gestures you onto the desks that were put together.

"Huh???" You questioned. Your hand traveled down your stomach as you felt weird ridges on your skin.

"..."

"It was the only way it would heal faster." Okuda explained. "Simply wrapping a gauze around it wouldn't help at all... so I stitched it up for you, but some parts are still wet so please stay idle!"

Then you remembered. That weird flower guy kidnapped your beloved teacher and even went out of his way to harm you.

"Bitch-Sensei!" You cried out quickly getting up.

"No! You're not going with us." Karma firmly stated as Takuro nodded.

"B-but!"

"(Y/N) you're injured-"

"If I don't go Bitch-Sensei will get even worse injuries then what I have! It will be fine. I won't do anything drastic and I'll even wrap a gauze after the blood dries!" You pleaded.

All your friends looked at you as they were all contemplating if they wanted to risk your life or not.

"Please! We're a class let me come!" You continued. Several sighs escaped from various of your classmates as they nodded.

Karma grit his teeth. "I still-"

"Karma, Takuro." Isogai interrupted.

"You'll help me protect (Y/N) whilst were going there right?" He smiled trying to convince the two.

They both gulped and nodded as they started to create a plan.

"Alright, lets do this!" Isogai yelled out.

-♥️-

So after discussing for hours on end Koro-Sensei returned. Nobody said a word as they all gave each other signals.

Just in case you even put a map on your desk and circled a location if push comes to shove.

Soon night had struck as everyone gathered outside in the park.

You were getting used to walking around by now and the pain was practically a scratch. Okuda does magic honestly!

"Alright hey Ritsu," you called out onto your phone. "Yes (Y/N)?"

"If you hear something bad happen don't even hesitate to call Koro-Sensei, Karasuma and the cops, and if anything happens to you or if you feel like something is wrong instantly send a help message alright?"

"Rodger that!" Ritsu said as she raised her hand to her forehead.

"Okay listen up everybody!" Isogai whisper called everyone to gather around him.

"We aren't crazy strong like him, his combat abilities exceed even past Karma, so we have to do what we know best, Assassination. I want everybody to be quiet, sound is truly minimal. Make sure to use signals and stick together alright!" He said as he put his hand in the middle.

"As a class we're going to save Bitch-Sensei !" He said as everyone's hands went in the middle. All of you raised your hands up and started your mission.

-♥️-

You, Isogai, Takuro and Karma we're currently a team. Your job was to distract the man and to protect you.

The four of you scouted out the area as you found the entrance.

You signaled for everyone to come follow you as you felt the door handle. You wiggled it around a bit to see if there was anything wrong.

Making an educated guess you slowly opened the door. Like you had suspected nothing was behind it and you continued to go inside.

Soon the whole white room was filled with students as you all were back to back.

Some of you were checking the walls as others were taking note of what was what.

Suddenly a loud rumbling was heard as some girls screamed.

You held onto Isogai's shoulder and Takuro's arm as Karma was behind you making sure you didn't fall.

Closing your eyes shut you let the room slowly descend.

When you opened your eyes again you were met with metal bars that were in front of your line of vision.

Hey hey hey! I updated again~ I just want to remind you that I'm editing the plot so don't expect things to be 100% true to what actually happened. That way you can enjoy a different view, thanks for reading ♥️