|24| Level 5

-Third POV-

After getting rid of Gastro, you were clearly petrified. After everything that happened during this trip you couldn't help but agree you were immensely unlucky. First the guy almost raping you then the Gastro incident.

You basically were quivering to the point you had to him both Nagisa and Kayano's hand. Walking towards the main door, serveral steps away Karasuma started to make a plan. "Alright, Nagisa and Kayano.... and (Y/N)." Karasuma struggled whilst saying your name.

"Nagisa, I'm going to send you and Kayano in at the front, we will all follow at the back, with (Y/N) as the last person."

"M-Mr Karasuma I can handle it!"

"No you can't!" He glared at you.

You only squeaked and loomed downwards.

You wanted to be brave. You wanted to be strong. Independent not relying on so many other people. Kind of like Karma...

"Karasuma. I can handle it. Trust me." You looked at your teacher straight in the eye, with determination and intimidation flowing through you.

Karasuma's stern look then calmed down as he understood the situation. He only gave a nod as he continued to formulate the plan.

"Alright, I'll shoot for the button on the side of his table, that's where it is right Ritsu?"

"Yup! Definitely."

"I want everyone to sneak like your life depends on it, because maybe in reality it does. Make no noise even breathing must come to a minimum, gather around in a circle like shape taking every open space so he has no where to run nor avoid students. Hayami, Chiba hide along the crowd where you think the best place to shoot from, only shoot when I give the signal. He wants Nagisa (Y/N) and Kayano so be a few steps back from them, alright?"

Everyone gave a nod then slowly made their way into the room, luckily it was open so nobody needed to make any unnecessary noise.

-♥️-

Everyone creeped around the anonymous being.

Following Karasuma's plan, like perfectly playing a fiddle. Slowly you let go of both Nagisa and Kayano's hands, only a few feet away the man starts to scratch his face.

"Itchy, oh god it's so fucking itchy."

Electricity shock through everyone.

You know this voice, this was the voice that made you experience pure bloodlust itself.

"My fucking god itchy itchy itchy!" The man screams as you can see visible flakes come off of his skin.

'Takaoka sensei......'

Before Karasuma pulled the trigger Takaoka through millions of tiny buttons.

"Oh seems like my fucking kids didn't decide to listen. Instead of three..... 17 of them came along...." he stood up continuing to scratch his face. "But that's alright, I only need three of them, those three fucking came didn't they."

He then turned around grabbing Kayano by the shirt putting her in an instant choke hold.

"Gah!" She chokes out.

A gunshot was heard as Takaoka instantly dropped Kayano. Karasuma glared from across the room.

"Oh Karasuma. You look so happy with your fucking students. You know Karasuma your kids are horrible. The moment I came back to base I could hear all the gossip, Oh Takaoka was beaten by juniors, oh Takaoka was going to lose his job. Not only that you got a damn promotion! Oh and not to mention her fucking face!"

He points to you grabbing you by the color. Yelping a little you closed one of your eyes.

"Your fucking face haunts me! Every night before I go to bed I see you and your stupid smiling face. LOOK WHAT YOUVE DONE TO YOUR FATHER." Takaoka practically screams whilst his spit hit your cheeks.

"But since I'm a nice father unlike some of you brats I'm going to give you a chance.... let's go to the roof top shall we?"

-♥️-

"(Y/N)! Isn't that your name stupid dolly? Come up here~! And only (Y/N) I don't want to see none of you. Also if you two dare shoot the antidotes will go kerploowy!" He laughed. He laughed like it was a normal joke. Like a simple pun was made.

The laugh was unsettling.

Before you could climb up Karma had grabbed your shoulder. "I could go in place for you."

"No. This is my duty, he wants me. I only need to listen so he can hand over the suitcase." You didn't even bother looking at Karma in the eye. Slowly clambering onto the metal bars you feel Terasaka hand you something.

Looking at your side it was the stun gun. Only a few steps to go you eventually arrived at the rough top.

"Hello there dolly." Takaoka said surprisingly calmly.

"Oh, you shouldn't have brought you friends you know... but if you want to die with an audience oh I certainly do not mind!" He laughed "too bad it wasn't just the three of you... first I was going to take the blue one and drug them with so many sleeping agents, ones that make you real tired. I'd let him hold the green one up hoisted into a tub where the bottom of it is anti sensei beads, but also a bomb. The bomb is controlled through me so I'd decided if I should explode the girl into bits. How would this work? The blue one would slowly watch as he fell asleep trying to save his friend! But alas he can't so it's up to Koro-Sensei. He would have to sacrifice himself to save the green one! If not guess who goes boom?" He happily explained.

"Y-you monster...." You glared back at him.

"IS THAT HOW YOU FUCKING SPEAK TO YOUR FATHER, YOU KNOW WITN ONE CLICK OF A BUTTON ALL YOUR FRIENDS COULD DIE?!" He screamed.

Sweating you could only listen to his demands.

"Alright. First off, get on your fucking knees. Apologize." He said whilst scratching his face.

Sitting down like you would if you were resting you looked at him. "I (Y/N)-"

"YOU CALL THAT YOUR KNEES I WANT TO SEE YOUR FOREHEAD TOUCHING THE GROUND."

Relaxing yourself you let your head hit the ground. "I (Y/N) apologize for being a disrespect- ugh!" You yelped in pain.

Takaoka had stomped onto your forehead. Digging his heal onto your hair he looked at you.

"I have a feeling you're only saying this so you can live, that there is no sincerity behind it dolly...." he then got onto his knees as he pulled your chin up.

"How about you look over here..."

He put the suitcase which contained the antidotes around two feet away from your face then press the button.

BOOOOOM!

I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED THE CHAPTER;
But there was a vote and we all decided to stop this arc. In the end (Y/N) won and that's it.