|9| Confession?

Authors Note: You were Absent on the day Itona came to class.

Third POV-

"Hey (Y/N)! Why are you here so early?" Maehara asked as he walked into the classroom with Isogai. "I missed yesterday so I promised Koro-Sensei to come a little early to get caught up" "Did you hear what happened yesterday?!" Maehara said in a sudden outburst. "There was a new transfer student named Itona and guess what? He had tentacles."

Shocked a little because you thought only Koro-Sensei was the one with tentacles. "R-really?" stuttering a bit since you started getting scared. "He was so strong, and he claims to be stronger then Karma, and boy I bet he is! When he lost the match with Koro-Sensei he had black tentacles!" Maehara explained.

You started feeling your soul drain from your body. "U-uh Maehara... he's no-not coming b-back and attacking the students right...?" "Maehara you gone and scared the girl!" Isogai said as he waved his hand in front of your face.

You then snapped back to reality. "I-I'm not s-scared!" "Oh look there's Itona." Karma said behind you. You froze. Hearing footsteps draw closer. Once Karma touched your shoulder you squeaked a little getting jump scared. "Hahaha! You so we're scared~" he said teasingly.

"Oh it's you Bakarma! What the hell do you want and I'm not scared!" He gestured you to follow him so you did. Once you got outside of the classroom he stood leaning against the tree. "Any progress getting closer with Prince Poverty?" He asked slightly bored. Blushing you said, "N-no not r-really we just a-act like g-good friends..." "Oh why don't you just confess already!" Karma told you.

"W-what?! C-confess I don't, I can't...."

"Seriously? You better confess soon before he has eyes for some other chick."

"H-hey! You aren't even helping me!"

"Yes I am~ if I prank you he comes rescues you like your knight in shining armour."

"S-shut up idiot. That doesn't matter anyways! I... I've never c-confessed to someone b-before..." you said as you looked at the ground and twiddled your fi fingers.

"It's easy."

"W-what do you mean...?"

Karma sighed as he walked over to you. He pulled your chin up with his hand and rested his forehead on yours. Both of your eyes looking straight at each other, your blush growing by each second.

"K-K-Karma w-what are y-you doing?"

"(Y/N).... I like you..." he said softly, this was a side of Karma you never saw before, your heart fluttered a bit and you closed your eyes. You didn't know what to do, then you felt pain on your forehead.

"O-ow! What was that for you idiot!" You said while holding your forehead. It seems like Karma flicked it while your eyes were closed. "Hehe that's how you do it! Come on let's get to class and during lunch let's decide when you should confess." He said and walked in front of you.

"Oh... so I guess he was just showing me how people confess... there's no feelings behind it after all. Why is my heart thumping like crazy..." these thoughts echoed through your mind.

-Karma's POV-

"Shit what the hell was that stupid confession for! It's not like... no. Karma you didn't mean it. It was just to show (Y/N) how to confess that's all. Ugh..." I thought to myself. She probably thinks it's a fake confession.... let's just keep it that way.

-Third POV-

"Play ball!" Koro-Sensei said while his head was now a base ball. It seems that the baseball team and 3-E are competing together. The bell then rang and students packed up their things and walked home.

But being the clumsy girl you are you bumped into someone. "O-ow... I'm sorry!" Looking up it was Maehara you bumped into. "Maehara! What are you waiting for?" Isogai said as he ran over. "Oh sorry Isogai I accidentally bumped into (Y/N)!" He said as he helped you get up.

Dusting off your skirt you looked at them, "So where are you guys going for after school?" "Oh we were going to hang out at Sugino's place for baseball tips." Isogai replied. Sighing a little you said, "Oh... good luck!" The boys then started walking but Isogai stopped and turned to you. "(Y/N)? After your game will you come watch ours?" Isogai questioned. You felt your heart flutter

"Of c-course I will!" Isogai then blushed a little. "A-and if you can could you m-maybe get Kataoka to go with you guys... Oh and the rest of the girls too!" Without even realizing you nodded happily.

You didn't realize he just wanted Kataoka to come for sure, you were just happy that he asked you to go. You even forgot about the whole fake confession from Karma. Maybe it was for the best you didn't notice.