|6| Highschoolers.

-Third POV-

"Wow!" You exclaimed whilst giggling looking at the landscape of Kyoto. It was the first time you had left your home town so you were really excited. Maybe you didn't get to hang out with Isogai, but hey you have to at least enjoy yourself!

You thought, but unfortunately for you the red head was in your group.

"Aaaah, Nagisa why is he in our group gosh!" You complained and latched onto Nagisa. He pushed you off of him gently and said, "(Y/N) like I said he's my friend!" This only got a pout from you as you scoffed and looked to the side. "I'm not friends with that idiot." "Are you sure (Y/N)? You seem to be making him lunches quite often!" Kanzaki giggled.

"T-thats cause I lost a b-bet but we- uhh deal! Uhh" you flustered with your words trying to to reveal the secret you and Karma had. "A deal hm~?" Kayano asked. Getting flustered you just shoved her away "It's not w-what you t-think!" "Are you sure (Y/N)-chan? You sure do like Karma. We all think that!" Your face became beat red. But that didn't change the fact you and Karma were still slightly mad at each other. Well actually you were still mad at Karma.

While the red heads heart was beating just a little faster from the statement. But that beating came to an end when he heard these words come out of your mouth.

"Me like the idiot?! N-no! Id never! Anyways... ilikesomeoneelse" you said the last part into a quick whisper. This certainly caught Kayano's attention. "Ehhh?! Really who?" Trying to change the subject you remind them the mission at hand. "Hey we aren't supposed to be messing around! We're trying to find a spot where the sniper can shoot Koro-Sensei!" Okuda just nodded, and Sugino agreed. "what? I want to get something sweet!" Kayano said, "How about we go try the coffee they have here?" Karma suggests. "Don't encourage Kayano to get off track!" Nagisa just sweatdropped as Karma walked over to a coffee shop. You stomped over to him saying things like "Idiot don't go!"

-♥️-

After having stopped to get a bite to eat you and your group were in a dark ally way. "This would be a great spot to assassinate Koro-Sensei! No witnesses!" Kanzaki said. Then the atmosphere dropped. "Yeah... no witnesses. So this is the perfect place to get kidnapped!"

There stood out from the darkness the familiar boys you met on the train. They looked like delinquents, with messy uniforms and scars painted on their bodies. But worst of all, they were high schoolers.

"No witnesses hm~?" Karma said, as he then ran over to one of them and punched him. The impact was so hard that he fell to the ground. Karma then hit the other boys that ran after him. What did you do? You were to scared, you were panicking, then all of a sudden you felt a hand snake around your body and covered your mouth.

"MMNPH!"

You tried to scream but it ended up being all muffled. Kanzaki and Kayano then ran towards you, and Okuda ran behind and pulled out her phone, it seems like she was calling for help. When Kanzaki and Kayano got to you they attempted to throw a punch but ended up being caught themselves.

This distracted Karma, as he looked at your eyes. They were, in the first time in a long while, tearing up. But in that moment, one of the guys had broken a bottle and smashed it on top of Karma's head. Karma fell to the ground, and you saw Kayano, Kanzaki and you get tied up. Once they removed their hand from your mouth you screamed.

"KARMA!" And with that, you were taken away, only to find the boys getting beaten up badly.

-♥️-

The boys grabbed you, Kanzaki and Kayano out of the van. There was tape still stuck to your mouths as you were carried into an abandoned warehouse.