|39| Aftermath

Wooo another chapter let's go babies.

-Third POV-
Karma had leaned in. You were red just looking up at his face.

He closed his eyes as he brushed your bangs up and gave you a light kiss on your forehead.

When he parted you didn't say anything, you were just super embarassed.

Karma smiled and flicked you in the spot that he kissed.

"Bye shorty~" He joked as you guys parted your ways.

-♥-

Sitting in your bedroom completly flustered and embarrassed you just spent around an hour screaming into your pillow as butterflies ate away at your stomach.

"Aah why am I like this!" You screamed out as you got up. You trotted over to the plushie Karma had given you and gave it a big hug.

"It's not like I like Karma! I just liked what happened yesterday."

Then you remembered the kiss you gave and the kiss he gave.

"B-but not those! I liked the food that's it!" You said out loud trying to convince yourself.

Silently you hugged the plushie tighter as you felt something poking your stomach.

It was a corner of some paper that was attached to the ribbon.

Curious you took a look at it.

"55 dollars?!" You yelled out as you read the price.

He bought me something so expensive?! The Keychain I gave him was just 8 bucks! You thought to yourself as you dropped the hamster onto your bed.

It felt wrong cuddling with something so expensive.

But you found yourself crawling back onto your bed and giving your new plushie a big hug.

"Smells like Karma." You mumbled to yourself before falling asleep.

-Karma's POV-

I was lying down in my bedroom as I held the Keychain up above my eyes. It was a black cat with a pink ribbon attached with a bell.

Just looking at it made me want to cuddle with (Y/N).

Grabbing my book bag I took the end of it and attached the key chain onto it.

It dangled, and seemed like it belonged to some girls.

But I don't care, it's my first present from (Y/N). Blushing I just sat back down onto my bed.

Sighing I couldn't wait to get back to school.

-Third POV and Time Skip-

You didn't want to go back to school!

How the hell are you supposed to face Karma?! He's probably going to tease the hell out of you, and if not just make you feel all embarassed again.

You shook your head as you grabbed your cardigan. "It's not time to think about that (Y/N) just think about school I have to get better!" You said as you slapped your cheeks.

Eying down some lipstick you grabbed the tube and you pressed it against your mouth.

Quickly remembering what Karma had done you put down the tube as steam quickly rises from your head.

"I don't care what that dummy thinks!" You yelled out ss you grabbed some lip chap and put it on.

After that you ran off to school.

-♥-

To your amazement school wasn't as bad.

Karma didn't tease you about what happened at the date, but he did tease you about the regular things.

Not to mention you and Karma would sneak glances every once in a while and quickly look away as you both blushed and continued to do your work.

Clearly a certain octopus was getting sick of the two of you. He sure enjoys love and gossip but he enjoys your education more.

"(Y/N), Karma!" Koro-Sensei said as he squirmed over to the two of you. "Stop flirting in class!"

"I-I-I-I am not flirting!" You called out.

"You are so flirting." Karma said as he looked over at you.

"Am not! You're the one that's staring." You said, as you quickly tried to end the argument.

"You're the one who's so pretty." Karma said as he stuck out his tongue.

Blushing you opened your mouth but words didn't really escape.

"S-shut up Baka!"

"Oh! A tsundere would be great in my story." Koro-Sensei butts in.

"I'm not a tsundere!" You called out.

The class just laughs at you and Karma's argument and then continued on with Koro-Sensei's lesson.

-♥-

It was lunch as you soon sat over with Nagisa and Kayano outside.

Enjoying your time with them, a certain someone joined in.

"Hey (Y/N) tell me about your date with Karma!" Nakamura said as she sat beside Nagisa.

With that a few other people joined in wanting to hear the story of your date.

"Yeah tell us!" Maehara exclaimed as he sat beside Isogai and Okano.
"F-fine I'll tell you on one condition!" You sighed in defeat.

"Sure what is it?" Okano asked.

"Well its actually two but, 1. It wasn't a date so don't refer to it as a date! And 2. You're not allowed teasing about it later on or ever!" You said.

Everyone nodded in agreement as Nakamura nodded sadly.

"I was finally going to have something to use against Karma." She pouted "But go on tell us your story!"

Gulping you set down your bento box.

Everyone came closer as they tuned in about the story.

"S-so Karma had d-decided we s-should go out for a picn- HEY KORO-SENSEI WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!" You said as you got up pointing to the octopus.

He was there squished in between Okajima and Kurahashi all pink with a notebook.

"Aww why can't I listen to the story too?" He pouted as he looked up at you.

"I want to know everything that happened, did you kiss? Did you do the dirty?!" Koro-Sensei was blushing like crazy wanting to know what happened between you and Karma.

Suddenly, your eyes looked down onto him as some sort of sadistic aura was flying around you.

"Koro-Sensei,  I was fine about telling you. But now I feel like you should even have and clue what happened." You said as you pulled out your knife.

"GET HIM!" You yelled out as all of your classmates with you got their knifes out and started taking shots at Koro-Sensei.