Chapter 17: The Ansaars

It had been a week since Manha moved to her aunt's place in Dammam, she was being homesick and hence decided to join Islamic classes the following week, along with her neighbor Aishah.

She wanted a break from her medical life and explore some new places, things, and people. Manha was the kind of girl who always adored new things, even a small change in her routine would brighten her up.

Manha Abdullah was the youngest daughter of Abdullah Ansar and Shaylah Ansar. She was brought up in India. Her schooling was done in Bangalore after which, she moved to Chicago to complete her MBBS. Soon after that she completed her MD in Gynecology and moved to Oman for her internship.

This is the basic information, anyone who knew her could give. But like everyone, even Manha had another story which wasn't known to many. That particular phase of her life was unfolded only to a few people.

______________________________________

Twelve years ago :

The streets of Bangalore were bustling  with traffic as usual. A new energetic day had just begun, the streetlights were turned off and the lively sun came forward to brighten up the city. Despite the bright sunshine, the climate was cool and gorgeous. The city opened its arms wide to welcome every passersby. Every employee and employer were rushing to their designated working areas.

Somewhere in the middle of the city, stood a 2 storey house with b 2 tall trees at the front portion. The word 'ANSAAR' was carved on the house Planck that was fixed on the compound pillar.

Abdullah Ansaar lived here with his 2 sons, 2 daughters and his beautiful wife, Shaylah.

Both Abdullah and Shaylah were Bangalorean by birth, and were first cousins. They were married for 28 years from now. They didn't just make a handsome couple, but an amazing family as well. They were simple in terms of living and brought up their children with a lot of love and care. Together they made their best to provide their children the best education they could, both the formal and the moral.

Their eldest son Afeef  who was 27 worked as a Lawyer. He was married a year back with Hanaan, who was her maternal cousin.

Irfan Ansaar was the second son of the family and the most naughtiest amongst the siblings. He was two years younger than Afeef. He worked on some private company and was yet to be married to Shiza who was the daughter of his beloved father's friend.

Followed by him was Asiya, who was a year younger. She was married the previous year along with her brother Afeef to another of their cousin, Ahmed. Asia was a fun living and sweet girl, she could attract anybody from the elders to the children of the family with her care-free attitude. She was a teacher by profession.

Manha Abdullah was the youngest  of the family and the most cherished one. She was pursuing her third year of MBBS in Chicago and had returned home earlier this week for her vacations. She was quite shy by nature and spoke only when it was needed. Though she always stayed away from useless gossips, she spoke her heart out to her sister Asiya. The difference in their age and the variations in their choices never disturbed the smoothness of their relationship. They were always there for each other both in times of grief and joy. When one of them fell, the other always strengthened their belief.

______________________________________

Year 2018:
it's because I'm hungry in terms of socio-economic growth of masses, educational upliftment . Personally financial sustainability & to have basic needs. So no work is big , no work is impossible. But I know & I agree am inexperienced most of the domains am working on.
The sky above was getting darker and the city was turning on its beautiful lights. The roads were wetted by the rains. The coolness of the atmosphere sent vibes of peacefulness to every occupant of the city.

He was driving home from office after a very long, tiring day. Surah Naba was being played on the music system. He always preferred listening quran during his driving hours, and repeated the verses. This way he could earn the reward for both listening as well as reciting the quran.
He let the tranquility of the quran absorb him and strongly believed in what Allah had clearly mentioned in the quran,

"And we sent down the qur'an, that which is a healing and a mercy to those who believe."

[17:82]

There is no doubt that the words and verses of the qur'an contains a healing for the woes and illness of mankind. It was narrated by the traditions of Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, that certain verses and chapters of the qur'an, by Allah's will, could bring about healing to diseases and distress.

The peaceful atmosphere around him was disturbed by the ringing of his phone.

There was a feminine voice at the other end.

'Hello! Is this Suhaib Yahya?'

'Yes, May I know who's at the other end?'

'This is D.r Sasha from Glow Town Hospital. We have a few things to be updated to you regarding your wife's treatment. Can you spare some time and visit us?"

"Of course, I'll be there in an hour. I hope everything is fine!"

"We'll let you know once we meet."

"Thank you."

He turned the car to the opposite route and continued with his recitation.

______________________________________

As Salam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu!!

Sorry for the late update!

Have a good time reading!