Chapter 7: From pulling my hair to pulling my legs.

It was around 11:00 p.m. I stood by the railings of the balcony attached to the main hall watching the sky. There were more stars in the sky that night. They looked like tiny sparkling drops sprinkled  here and there on the dark sky. They smiled at me, I smiled back. The cool breeze kissed my face and refreshed my mood. I hugged myself enjoying the cool climate.

The ringing of cellphone disturbed my moment with the breeze. I grabbed my phone to see who on earth was calling me at this hour of night. My heart skipped a beat when I saw the name of the person who was calling me. It was Suhaib. Its been nearly two months since I moved to Uncle Yahya's place (in better words:my in-laws place), and Suhaib used to call me about twice a week. But every time he called me, I felt cold and excited like a tiny school girl who just saw a dinosaur. He used to ask about my well being and some other casual stuffs. I swiped my finger to the right of the screen and answered his call.
I could feel my heartbeats getting louder and faster.

Suhaib: As salam alaikum.

Me: Wa alaikum as salam.

Suhaib: How are you doing?

Me: I am good, Alhumdulillah! How are you?

Suhaib: Alhumdulillah! All good with me! I just thought of checking what my wife is doing!

Me: WIFE!! Ummm...yae! Done with dinner! I was just watching the sky!

Suhaib: Oh! Did I disturb you...I mean your moment with the sky?

Me: Actually yes (Grins)! Well I am still enjoying the moment with the sky!

Suhaib: Ugh! The sky is stealing my moment then! You ought to pay attention to me...I am more handsome than the sky!(Smirks)

Me: You seem to be all cheesy today! What exactly did you have for lunch?(laughs)

Suhaib: Nothing special for lunch. But yeah...right now I am having something very special and sweet!

Me: And what's that? Pizza?

Suhaib: When did Pizza start tasting sweet?

Me: Ohk! I give up! Tell me what you're having?

Suhaib: A cup of Coffee with two spoons of love! And yeah! A very pretty voice as well!

Me: Too much sweetness can cause diabetes Suh! (blushes)

Suhaib: Suh? Oww! You have decided to call me that! I lyk it though!

Me: Ugh! I give up again...!
Umm...can I tell you something?

Suhaib: Will you not tell me if I ask you not to?

Me: Might be No!

Suhaib: Ohk then...spill the bean!

Me: I might sound too direct...But I like talking to you! I feel out of the world when you call me! I forget all the chaos going on in my mind! Its just that...I like you!

Suhaib: Does it mean you're already falling for me?

Me: Ugh! I dunno! Its just that I like you!

Suhaib: Mm! But I guess I am already in love with you!

Me: Hmm?

Suhaib: Yes. Whenever I see the flowers I wonder how would you look when you pin it on your hair! Whenever I go fishing with Ammar, I wonder if you would enjoy fishing with me! And I wonder when we go out for dinner,whether I'll have a romantic time with you or a funny time watching you stuff your mouth with food!