That was my own person punishment; and I hated it. I hated every single thing, as much as I used to love everything that had happened before. 

Gemma remained standing, with the man, then the two took a seat once another lady spoke up from behind them. I turned my head towards her and I wished it was who I hoped it would be. It wasn't.

"Well, it's only the third inning, maybe they can pick it up again."

"Ha! Maybe, but it's a long shot." The man said.

"Damn, I had no idea you were this into it." I laughed and was about to take a sip from it, when it was snatched from my hand. I was quick to take it back from her. "What do you think you're doing?"

"What? I'm legal."

"Gemma —"

"Okay, okay. I thought I'd try."

"You thought wrong." I grinned, just then, my phone rang from my pocket. I pulled it out to see Vince's number. Of course it was about another delivery. They've been adding up more these past few weeks and it's increased my stress to a whole new level. People say work and school stress you out; but apparently, so does drug dealing. As soon as I finished the conversation, I turned back towards my sister. Much to my surprise, I found another man chatting her up.

"So, what do you say I take you out to dinner after the game?"

"I'd love to, but —"

"But she can't." I firmly said, glaring at the man.

"And who are you exactly? I was just talking to this pretty lady here."

"Well this pretty lady is my sister and she's 17, so piss off mate."

"What? I thought you said you're 20." His eyes widened at her, also clearly bothered.

"My brother's lying, please just —"

"Not really in the mood to deal with a teenager right now. Keep your sister on a leash."

"Excuse me?" My jaw and fists clenched.

"You heard him, piss off." A familiar feminine voice spoke from behind me. An annoyed expression overcame his face and he walked away without a word. I turned around to see whoever had spoke, but she were gone.

..

Céline.

I took a deep breath as I started at the painting ahead of me. My head slightly tilted as I observed the beauty in the abstract piece of artwork that stood before me. Colours of blues, creams, vibrant purple, screamed in absolute chaos. A chaos that made sense to the world, but meant so much to so few little people. The strokes were large, viciously drawn against the canvas. It was easy to tell that the artist felt anger as he expressed his emotions in a fluid way. I was in complete awe of the precise and detailed work that they managed to showcase — for what they thought, was for themselves.

My eyes towards another piece, repeating, yet again, the same observational skills I had. Those quickly moved around as I saw other couples, groups, and families standing together, doing the exact same thing. My main focus was the two important ladies in my life. One holding onto her mother's hand as they stood in front of a metal sculpture. 

Josie, Hazel, and I decided to head down to the Nelson on Thursday. My niece was completely bothered that she wasn't able to go earlier in the week, since she wasn't feeling well. Her immune system was down, and she had a fever starting, from the treatment she got the day before. Luckily we managed to get it down before anything serious happened.

Anything that had to deal with Hazel, especially healthy, put me on immediate alert mode.

"Oh my gosh, that's so pretty!" Or, "Wow, I wonder how long it took them to make that!" Were a couple of things she constantly said, amongst many more. It was then that it occurred to me that she loved art more than I thought. There were a few things that I knew she was interested in, but I tried to pinpoint the thing that she absolutely loved. It always lead to what she wanted to be when she grew up.