Playlist

Here's the list of the musics used in this story:

1.) Can I Have This Dance
--->>> played in Chapter 28. It was played by the Music Club members that are in-charge of the Harana Booth and it was sang by Peter and Sheena.

2.) After Your Heart by Moira Dela Torre
--->>> played in Chapter 29. It was used by the SSG Officers while reading Peter's message to Sheena during the Sports Fest.

3.) You and I
--->>> played in Chapter 29. It was used by the SSG Officers while reading Chris' message to Mary during the Sports Fest.

4.) Beautiful In White
--->>> played in Chapter 30 during the wedding of Chris and Mary at the Marriage Booth during the Sports Fest.

5.) Your Love by Alamid
--->>> played in Chapter 31 inside the Dating Booth during the Sports Fest when Chris confessed his feelings.

6.) Let The Love Begin by Gino Padilla
--->>> played in Chapter 33 when Chris put too much effort to make Mary feel special the same night when the Victory Ball takes place. It was sang by Chris in the garden and he dedicated this to his one and only love, Mary.

7.) Sorry by Justin Bieber
--->>> played in Chapter 46 when Chris made his first move to ask for Mary's forgiveness. It was sang in the field with the participation of Peter, Ryan, Justin and Stanley.

8.) Best Friend
--->>> played in Chapter 56 when their group were asked to sing a song as a challenge.

9.) Before I Let You Go
--->>> played in Chapter 60. Sang by Chris.

10.) Love Me Like You Do
--->>>> played in Chapter 65 wherein Chris prepared a big surprise for Mary. It was the first song played when Mary entered the Mall.

11.) A Thousand Years by Christina Perri
--->>> second song played in Chapter 65. It was sang by Sheena, Karla, Bea and Chiella.

12.) All of Me by John Legend
--->>> third song played in Chapter 65. Sang by Peter, Ryan, Stanley and Justin.

13.) Back to your Heart
--->>> fourth song played in Chapter 65. Sang by the four couples.

14.) Angels Brought Me Here
--->>> fifth song played in Chapter 65. Sang by Chris.

15.) Baby I Do by Juris
--->>> sixth and the last song played in Chapter 65. Sang by Mary which answered the question of Chris, asking her to be his girl.

16.) Be My Fairytale
--->>> played in the epilogue. Sang by Chris and Mary.