Breaking Slowly

The voice felt as if I was stuck in a hole, with his words echoing in the walls of my head. Not saying I'm dumb It just feels like that. I opened my eyes slowly adjusting to the light pointed at me. I looked to my right and Caesar was just looking me over in case of anymore injures. He looked at my stomach the most. He was making me worried. What happened while I was asleep? "Where's Luther and Andy?" I asked as I felt a slight touch on my shoulder. Blue Eyes stood there just touching my shoulder with Andy and Luther behind him. I smiled at them knowing they're ok. I touched his hand and looked up at Caesar. He had a worried expression on his face. "What's wrong?" I said looking at Blue Eyes then to Caesar. Caesar nodded his head to Blue Eyes, Blue Eyes grabbed both Andy and Luther's hands and walked out the room.

A man then entered the room. He looked up at me with a sad smile. He seemed to be in his forties, brown and white shaggy hair and a little chunky. "Hello I am Dr. Plex, you're in a small hospital." I was confused. "What's wrong with me? Why are we here?" I said. He looked me straight in the eyes and said the most horrifying words I would ever hear in my life. "I'm very sorry Mrs. Pisonis, but when the pole had went through your body it had injured your ovaries." My eyes widened. "So you're saying that I can't have children." There was a long silence until he nodded his head. I broke out into tears and covered my eyes. I couldn't look at Caesar. I couldn't have kids anymore. The doctor left us alone shutting the door quietly behind him.

Caesar just held me in his arms and rocked me for what seemed like hours. I couldn't sleep. The entire time we were there I just held my stomach, wondering how our children could have looked like. I would never be able to have children again. How would they look like? How am I going to suit his needs? We can't stay here any longer. I tried to get out of his arms but he held me tighter. I tried to get out again then fell limp in his arms and broke down. My heart sank and my throat felt tight. My heart hurt so bad, my chest hurts. He laid me down back on the table and tried to touch my stomach. I smacked his hand away hard and looked at him. "Leave... just leave me..." I harshly said to Caesar. He grabbed my head and kissed me passionately. My body went limp after a couple seconds later. He held my head up and pulled away.

I can't leave him, I love him. "I love.....you..Nia." He said silently to me. I smiled and looked up at him, "I love you to Caesar." At least he still loved me for who I am. He picked me up and carried me out the door. When we got outside all of Caesar's followers looked up at me. Blue Eyes, Andy, Luther and the baby walked up to me. The baby reached out to me and Blue Eyes gave him to me. When he grabbed me he wrapped his small little arms around my neck and hugged me. I closed my eyes and hugged him. We then started our long journey to our destroyed home. At least I have someone to take care of.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guy's!! Miss me? ;) Hope you guy's like my new sequel!!! Enjoy!!:D

Would you guy's want a Rated M part for the next chapter? Something bad.

If you know what I mean. Wink wink.

I just want to know if you guy's would be ok with it. Cause I don't want to have you in a mental hospital. :D

COMMENT FOR YES OR NO PLEASE!!