24

M A L A Y

   I was packing up my hotel excited to be going to the A

   I was packing up my hotel excited to be going to the A. I missed my baby. I sat on facetime while I was packing.

"Hi pumpkin, I miss you pooh, " I cooed through the phone

"Hi pumpkin, I miss you pooh, " I cooed through the phone. In response, I got smiles and babbles. I got a knock on my door.

"Hold on guys, " I told Trey who was holding the phone and baby A who wasn't paying me any more attention. I took the phone with me to open the door.

"Yes?" I opened the door and meet to a hard chest. I looked up and seen him looking down on me. Looking him up and down, he cleaned up nicely. He had a fresh cut. Then it clicked.

"Oh shit. I'm so sorrryyy. Oh my God." I put my hand on my forehead.

He licked his lips. "It's cool queen."

"Damn. I'm sorry." I moved out of the way letting him in.

"Malay, who the fuck is that?" Trey spoke through the phone.

"Nobody. Gotta go, bye." I quickly hung up.

I roughly pushed my hair out my face and let a deep sigh out.

"Klay I'm really sorry. I was so set on seeing my son tonight. I forgot all about us-"

"Queen I already told you it was ok." He smiled as he looked down at my bed. Following his eyes, I had all my thongs and dresses laid side by side.

  I quickly stepped in front of him stuffing them into my suitcase. His arms snaked around my waist and he laid his head in my neck. I turned and looked up at him.

"How about we go get some ice cream and go chill at the park, I will put your stuff in my trunk, I, myself will personally take you to the airport. Then next week when we play hawks and we win, I will take you on my victory date, sound good?"

"Umm yea that... that sounds good." I spoke a little shocked.

"Ok. Get dressed. Chop chop! You already forgot about little ole me." He touched his heart playfully. I smiled showing my deep dimples.