20 pt. 1

L U C A S

"That's all you care about bruh. It's ight."

"What the fuck is your problem?" Daya yelled back.

"Nothing Zendaya gone head open you store. That's all you care about anyway." I dismissed her.

"Get outcha feelings." She mumbled taking out her rollers.

"What cha say Zendaya? Say it a little louder." I stood up towering her speaking into her ear.

"YOUR PRIDE! Everyone doing big things around you and pride in your way. Matter fact-"

"Matter fact you should shut tha fuck up because you sound stupid."

"Alright. How about I leave? I will do that for you honey bun sugar plum," she spoke in this stupid voice.

   I didn't answer her. She put her rollers back in her hair. Then she grabbed her outfit for tonight that was hanging on a hanger in a bag; while slipping her feet in her shoes.

"Chill o-"

"Nah. It's kiddy I'm out. Its s good day for me and you working my nerve.'

"Bae-"

"Lucas leave me alone." She turned on her heels leaving snacting her keys off the counter along her purse.

"Ain't that bout a bitch."

D A Y A

I ended up in my mom's old apartment. I rented a long time ago just to have something of her. I decided to ready get ready. All the sudden I heard a knock. When I opened the door she stood with my mom's and I favorite orange roses. I got teary eyed.

"Aww. It's ok baby," Malay let her self in putting the roses down to console me.

"It's ok baby."

"Something happens everyday that I wish I could tell her. I just wish she was here just for today."

"I learned a long time ago that she always with us."

"How..what you mean?"

"I was dating this dude little after you mom passed," she stopped to sit down. "And we got in a agruement and I said you lucky because your mom wasn't around anymore because we would fuck your life up. He went to say fuck Candy and out of no where my plaque dropped on his head." We both started laughing.

"That really happened?" I asked still laughing.

"Yes! Then he had the nerve to try and press charges on me."

"Thank Malay."

"Always love. Now let me fix your makeup hun, because you look a mess."

"Oh my god. I was almost done." I whined.

"Be quiet crybaby. Come turn around."

"I'm not a crybaby," I mumbled.

"Yea and I ain't pregnant."

"Whatever."

   She started on makeup while we talked about random things. She started taking out my rollers.

"Girl what you know about hair?" I asked after I seen her reach for a brush.

"Girl I was a hairstylist all throught out college even after I transfered."

"Oouuuhh Auntie got skills."

"Where you think you got it from?" She flipped her hair.

"Girl goodbye."