Chapter 9

Kira Above🔼🔼🔼

a lil preview shit might slow down but it's going to build tension and drama.... Pay attention for clues...

L U C A S

"MiMi can we watch something other than this?" Trey asked Ava who was sitting in his lap focus souly on this movie

"MiMi can we watch something other than this?" Trey asked Ava who was sitting in his lap focus souly on this movie.We been watching the Princess and The Frog over and over again. I will even watch Frozen if that means she will turn this shit off.

However, shawty act like she didn't even hear him and continued to watch the movie.

"MiMi? Where that come from?"

"Her real name is Mila. Soo.. MiMi. I like Mila better than Ava anyway."

"Yea. I do too." I nodded in agreement.
"Why she call her Ava then."

"Oh...umm Daya told me it's her mom's middle name. Malay said she wasn't changing it."

"Oh. She ever tol-"

"Nah. I pushing one situation at a time."

"I unda'stan." I turned my attention back to this dumb ass movie. "I'm still in tha dog house myself."

"Tree," Ava turned and looked up at Trey.

"Yea lil mama," He looked down at her.

"Can you- nevermind" she turned back to the theatre screen.

"What is it?" He started tickling her. She fell into a fit of laughter.

"Wait... Wait!" She said in between giggling. She got up and went somewhere. Two minutes later, she came back with a flyer.

"What's that shawty," She didn't answer she just pushed the flyer in Trey's hands. She put her down at angel, while putting her hands behind her back not looking at either of us.

We looked over the flyer and it said, "Donuts with Dads🍩 come enjoy donuts with your child. Play fun games and find out what your child does while at school."

"Babygurl you want me to come with you?" He asked her.

In the same position as before she said,"mhm, but you don't have to if you don't to." She said real low.

"I'll come babygirl."

"A-a-are you shure? Y-y-you could be busy that day?"

"Even if I am I would still come?" He said fuxing his jacket.

"Rweally?!" She finally looked up at us.

"Really." She jumped back in his lap smiling, and finished watching this cute awful movie.

D A Y A