Chapter 15

Rodeny and Queen😍😍 (yall in real life I ships)

Queen's son + Rodney's stepson
Malay's Outfit

Queen's son + Rodney's stepsonMalay's Outfit

A L D O N

"What the fuck was that?!" Malay stormed behind me slamming my front door

"What the fuck was that?!" Malay stormed behind me slamming my front door. Seeing how her dad was at her place.

"Shut that shit up Makayla. Please." I waved my hand dismissing her.

"Youre fucking embarrassing." She took her jordan off throwing it at me. Dodging it, I look at her like she crazy.

"Why tha fuck do you care so much?! I told tha nigga to stay away from you. Tha' fuck."

"And fought him at a place go to all the time! Then got thrown out! Worst of all you fought him in front of his girl who by the way was holding his kid. Fucking annoying. Are you stupid?!" She started walking away.

I snatched her arm bringing body into me. She glared hard at me, wanting me to let her go. I gripped her neck.

"Stop fucking with me, Malay." I stared into her eyes.

Looking directly back, she spoke," Fuck. You. Tremaine. All that was uncalled for period."

"So be it." I instantly picked her up carrying her up the stairs.

"Aldon! Put me down! No-" I cut her off by throwing her on my bed followed by her gasped.

"Trey you need to chill-" As she was trying to get up I pushed her ass back down.

"Trey! Stop!" Again trying to get up. I pushed her back down. Staring at me pissed, I stared back. Getting the best of her NIKE tights, I ripped them. She gasped and looked down looking at my hand teasing her.

"You still want me to stop?" I asked rubbing her harder. She fell back on the bed and she didn't answer.

"I don't take kindly to being ignored luv." I kissed up her body ripping her thong. "Now...Do yo want me to stop?" I peeped under her crop top.

She shook her head no. "Tell me what you want baby?"

   I pulled her shirt off her body and flung it across the room. I towered over her inching closer to her lips barely touching them. I wanted test her see how long she could wait. She looked into my eyes and her breathing escalated and roughen.

   "Baby I know this first time. I got chu." I eased my sweats down. Seeing her head looked down, I put my finger on chin forcing her to look at me.

"Look at me baby." I said as I eased into her. She let out a breath. She gripped my arms.

"Oh shit. Trey" she called out as went deeper.

"Feel good?"

"Yes." She moaned gripping the streets.

"Yes what," I grinded slower and deeper than before.

"Trey!" She tried to scoot up. Knowing the pressure was too much for her. Gripping her waist I held her in her place, I wasn't deep she just couldn't take it so intensified that shit. I rotated my thumb across her clit.

"Tremaine!'

"Not my name babygirl. All fours." I tapped her tighs.

-------

"Y donde diablos estabas?!" Malay dad yelled at her as rushed into the hostipal.

"DAD! Ion need this right now, ok?! Not from you or anyone! Can I check on my kid please?! Is that ok with you?" She yelled back at him.

"You must Dr.Moore, I'm Dr.Roberts." he smiled hard shaking her hand.

"Aye man what's wrong my with my daughter?"

"Oh. You must be the father."

"Mothaf-"

"What is wrong with my daughter?!" Malay screamed causing eyes to land on us.

"I apologize. Mila had passed out entering a coma."

"What...How?"

"Were still running test."

"So in other words you don't know." I spoke.

"No sir, we don't. It's against policy, but the mother and someone else may stay with her. Only for the night."

Excuse Mistakes!!!!
I'm Backkkkk

Check out my Sequel!!!!!

😘😘smooches