18

Travis Above

D A Y A

"Bae!"

"Bae!"

"Huh?" I turned around and he snapped a picture.

"Really Lucas?" I giggled.

"Bae you lookin good. Where we going anyway?"

"Babe were going go shopping!!!" I did the white chicks voice.

He laughed," you are corney."

"Hey I was wondering-" I bumped into someone. "Mybad I-" I stopped and looked up.

"Well if it's not lil Daya." The thot spoke.

I rolled my eyes," Bae come on."

"Well Daya got herself a cutie. I might have to run through him too." Dercia said.

"Li-"

"Nah. I have my one woman babygirl. How bout you find a man," Lucas winked at her grabbing my waist.

"She got one homie. You trying to holla?" Travis came and wrapped his arm around Derica's waist.

"Hold up Travis..you out!"

"Yea," he smiled, " and tell Malay I said thank you for my welcome home gift. Soon enough that's gone be our house and MY kid. " He smirked.

"Travis, dear I think should stop talking. Derica your choice in men are disappointing." I spoke. Lucas grabbed my hand taking the lead, leading me away from thing 1 and thing 2.

D E R I C A

"Well she definitely right about one thing

"Well she definitely right about one thing. What the hell was that? Her house, HER KID is going to be yours?! Travis you want her?"

"Derica shut up! You and I both know we just fucking for us to get back to the people we want most. Now don't go thinking we together, because we NEVER will. Understood? Great. Now let's got to my crib. I feel like a quick bust."

  He walked off and unlocked the car getting in. I just stood there shocked.

"Either get in or get left." He started the car, rolled down the window, and played the radio.