Wasted

COURTNEY'S POV:

"I thought we were matching Ni!" I say when Niall comes into my room.

"But I like this outfit babe."

"I don't care. But on your plaid shirt, you know you haven't worn it since I've bought it for you." I say turning from him to the mirror, finishing up my makeup.

"Fine. You are so lucky I love you, you have no idea." He scoffs while leaving the room.

"I know." I laugh.

Last night me and Niall decided to go to the pub this evening. Considering most of our friendships have gone down the drain, we decide to meet up with Louis and his "mystery girl" there. Mary and Harry are supposed to come later, they didn't come home until late last night.

"You ready to leave yet love?!" I hear Niall scream from upstairs.

Instead of responding I slide on my silver and white shoes and grab my purse, then headed upstairs.

___________________________

when we make it to the pub its awfully full. 

"its midnight madness tonight, everyones trying to get here early." niall says pulling me through the crowd of people inside.

"you want to just go somewhere else?" i say concerned on the amount of people.

"no, itll be fine love." niall says turning around and smiling at me for a second as we reach the booth.

"hey Court." louis grins at me.

"this is katie." he continues, gesturing to a familiar girl sitting next to him with a beer placed in front of her.

"you look familiar." i say.

"youve probably seen me at a party. do you know Zayn?" 

niall looks at me, his eyes beating at me.

"something like that." 

"im at a lot of his parties." she grins. her blonde hair rests on the top of her cleavage that shows extremely easily due to the shirt she has on.

"you dont seem like, excuse me louis, but louis's type." i say having a bad feeling about this "katie" already.

"im a totally different person out of the work place you know." louis says knudging my arm.

my eyes dont leave katie at all.

"do you know a david?" i say starting to gather my thoughts.

"yeah, i do actually. really nice guy. do you know him?" she says taking a drink of her beer.

 "yeah. hes my ex boyfriend." she spits her beer back into her cup and her eyes meet mine.

she looks at me like shes starting to remember.

"youre the jealous slag from zayns party, the one who pushed me." her face turns a bright shade of red.

"thats me. how was that fall by the way sweetheart?" i say winking at her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

authors note: if you dont remember this altercation between courtney and katie, go to chapter: Frat House 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"lets go babe. ill talk to you later mate." niall says grabbing my arm and attempting to pull me out of the booth.

but before he manages to pull me all the way out of the booth i grab louis's cup of beer and toss it onto katie.

"i hope youre thirsty bitch." i say as niall grabs me and tosses me over his shoulder. i struggle to get out of his grasp the whole way through the pub.

"what the fuck courtney?!" niall says while taking me off of his shoulder and shoving me towards the car.

"dont push me." i say opening the car door and getting inside.

"we were only here for five minutes and youre already acting stupid." niall says slaming his door.

"oh, shutup."