Connect

His warm lips connect to my neck. His hand continues to travel up my thigh as he grabs onto my thing and pulls it off of me. His lips then travel to my collarbone as he starts to suck and bite. It send a warm feeling into my body, similar to lightening.

Then his eyes and mine meet. And something happened.

I don't know what.

But all I knew was it was unspeakably beautiful.

I slipped my dress down my body and he undid my bra.

He cupped my face as his lips met mine, my hands on his neck deepening the kiss.

And without warning his fingers slipped inside of me and I let out a gasp. He smirked at me and continued the kiss.

It set my body on fire. I wanted him, all of him.

I took one hand off of his neck and moved them to his hips pushing them into mine.

He slipped his pants and boxers off shortly after getting something out of them.

He opened the silver packet and slipped the condom on.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as I took all of him and his hips crashed into mine.

Our eyes met and never separated.

The fire grew and grew in the pit of my stomach and Niall could tell, because he was reaching his high too.

I throw my head back as Niall's hips continue to hit mine.

My back arched slightly on the bed, and let out a breath.

And shortly after, Niall met his.

He falls back onto the bed while turning to me.

"Iloveyou." He says while pushing my hair away from my face.

"I know." I say while sitting up.

"Where are my keys?" I start but I find them.

"Yours are on the dresser." I continue while putting my clothes back on.

"Wait, what are you doing? Where the fuck are you going?" He says in confusion.

"Home. Where you should've been all day today. If you taught me one thing, it's that nothing's fair. And two can play one game." I don't mean what I say. Well maybe I do. Because I'm unaware of myself right now. And the alcohol is more powerful than my whole being.

"I'll see you round'." I say putting on my shoes and closing the room door.