Drunk

COURTNEY'S POV:
"What the fuck?" I say hanging up the phone.

"Who was that?" Mary says.

"I have no idea. Probably just a joke or something." I say shaking off the phone call.

We continue scanning for dresses and I find a tight fitting black and red dress, with straps on both sides. Mary talks me into buying black stilettos along with the dress.

"You're gonna look hot." Mary laughs while we walk to the register.

The cashier rings us up and we drive back to the house.

"What time is it?" I say as we walk to the front door.

"5:36"

"What the hell? You actually took me shopping for that long?" I scoff.

"It took your mind off things didn't it?" Mary half smiles.

I silently agree.

I tell Mary I'm gonna take a nap until its time to get ready and go. I walk to my room and lay on my bed.

__________________________

My alarm goes off.

"10:30"

I hear Mary in the bathroom upstairs as I plug in the straightener and put on my makeup.

"There's a couple shots on your dresser, I didn't think you'd wanna go in the party sober." Mary yells from upstairs laughing.

I look down at them and at myself in the mirror.

I wanted to forget. That's what I had my mind set on today. And that's what I was going to do. I took three shots with two remaining on the table.

I started to straighten my hair as I began to feel the buzz.

Dark liquor always hit me fast, and hard.

I got my dress off the bed and slipped it on. It fit, and in all the right places. I threw some converse into my shoulder bag along with some stuff for emergency's.

I did final touch ups in the mirror as I put on my heels and bag and walked upstairs.

"You ready?" I say at the steps.

Mary came downstairs wearing almost the exact same thing as me.

"Can you say twinning?" I laugh while walking out of the door.

I decided to drive us to the party. It was at some guy named Matt's house. I didn't know him, but I guess he's a friend of everyone's. I parked the car a block away because the streets were crowded.

The walk seemed so far in the stilettos but I acted as though they didn't bother me. We walked into the side door and Mary was greeted by about a dozen and a half people.

"I'm gonna play beer pong. Get a drink and watch. Or find someone." Mary says winking at me.

I smile slightly and find the table with drinks. I get myself a red cup and fill it with vodka and cranberry juice, something Liam taught me.

I drink it without any awareness of how much alcohol I was consuming, and how fast. But I didn't care. I wanted to be so drunk I'd forget Niall's name.
___________________

"Hey. I'm Matt. This is my party. What's your name?" A tall, nicely built brunette boy said.

"Um .. I'm.. Um."
____________________

But I ended up forgetting my name first.

"Well if you need anything let me know love." He smiled.

I filled up my cup.

Again.

And again.

I lost track of time. And where I was. All I could think about was Niall. I found my self dialing his number.

"Hello?" I slur

"Where are you? Are you drunk?" Niall says raising his voice.

"I'm at some party I dunno . Why am I even calling you right now ? Fuck you Niall . " I say hanging up .

I walk over to Mary still playing beer pong.

"Is there a room I can crash in for a bit?" I say barely.

"Yeah. Lock the door when you get up there. Ill check on you in a bit. Last door on your right." She says.

I stumble up the stairs, past and through people grabbing onto the wall.

I reach the last room, and lay on the Bed for what seems like forever.

My thoughts are blank and the ceiling spins.

The door slams open and shut and I hear a familiar voice.

"Court!" It's Niall.

I sit up. "What?"

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"You are what's wrong with me." I say.

He looks so attractive right now, more than usual, and it may be the alcohol but I don't care.

Before he can finish his sentence I start to kiss him And he falls on too of me. But our lips never separate.

"Your drunk stop!" He says pushing away from me.

"I don't care." I smirk and grab his face kissing him again.

He pushes away from me again and pushes me to the middle of the bed as his hand travels up my thigh.

"You sure?" He says.

I nod.