Chapter 1 - Simon

A/N I've changed a lot of their ages so just quickly Simon is 15 nearly 16 Vik is 15. JJ and Josh are newly 17 and the rest are 16. Tobi, Josh, Ethan, Harry and JJ are in year 12 and Simon and Vik are in year 11. I've also changed timings of birthdays so just go with it.

Simon's POV:

I was slammed up against my locker. This was a daily occurrence by now. Everyone hates me. Well almost everyone. The only person who doesn't is my best friend Vik. I'm bullied. I always have been and I most likely always will be. Whilst I'm still school at least. I plan to leave as soon as possible even though I love the work aspect of school.

I'm feminine you see. I wear 'girly' clothes but the way I see it is that clothes have no gender. However not everybody see's it this way. My dad doesn't especially. As well as being bullied here I'm abused at home, it's mainly mentally but it is physical sometimes. However if anyone asks about my bruises and cuts I just say that I'm really clumsy and fall over all the time. Not even Vik knows the truth about my dad when he sees the bruises I say that they are from the people at school. In some way I'm kinda glad I get bullied. Obviously as you may think that is a weird statement that has probably never came out of anyones mouth but it gives me an excuse for my bruises without people knowing about my dad.

My mom left when I was really little and I know why now. I never did before I started wearing 'girly' clothes. He must have abused her too. My only question is Why? Why didn't she take me with her? I wish I knew the answer to that. Maybe if I found her she could save me like she saved herself. Would she want me though? I know that my dad doesn't. I would probably just be a burden to her like I am to everyone else.

I have anxiety and depression. Most days the only thing that keeps me going is the fact that I'm Vik's only friend and he needs me like I need him. I've just started year 11 so this year is my GCSE year. I'm nearly 16 I will be in around 2 weeks. Vik has a later birthday so will turn 16 in a couple of months.

School and bullying really don't help with my panic attacks and sometimes after a really bad beating I will have a long panic attack at school. This will cause me to miss a lesson. My dad is then informed and I get a worse beating when I get home. It's just a vicious cycle really. I wish I could escape it but I can't it's constant. At school then at home. I spend a lot of my time at Vik's he doesn't question it and his mom's really nice but I have to be careful and make sure I'm home for certain times and have done certain things around the house to make the abuse less frequent and less painful.

I'm a nerd. I'm smart. I like art and I'm quite good at it. I have a notebook of all my sketches. Usually when I get pushed around and thrown about they take my book and flick through it and mock me. They mainly don't like my clothes and sexuality just like my dad.

*Back to present*

"Oi f*g are you listening to me" A hand strikes my face and my cheek feels like it's on fire. My eyes started to tear
"Stop being such a whiny bitch and crying like a little baby" He slapped me once again.
"I guess you are just a whiny bitch though based on how you dress."

"Oi get away from him now!" A voice came form somewhere but I couldn't see as my eyes were tightly shut
"What if I don't"
"Then you'll have me to deal with so seriously piss off. NOW!"

The guy let go of me and backed away slowly. He then joined his other friend and they ran away.

"Are you okay?" The voice said
"Yeah I'm fine" I replied
"You're clearly not" The voice said again "I'm taking you to the nurse"
"No it's fine really" I said through bleary eyes
"I'm taking you" He said sternly
For the first time I opened my eyes fully and what I saw was the most beautiful green eyes I had ever seen.
"Ok" I responded shyly