Chapter 1 - Victor

Victor woke to someone banging on his bedroom door, shouting for him to wake up.

"Victor, it's time to get up! Your parents have been busy messing up people's lives!" Gabriel shouts. Victor groans and rolls right off the bed as Gabriel walks in. "Falling for me, Vic?" Gabriel laughs.

"I just finished fixing another of my parents messes. Is it so much to ask for a full nights sleep?" Victor slurs in his tired voice.

Victor is almost asleep again when Gabriel throws the outfit he's pick for him, hitting Victor, and waking him again. "Oy! Get up! You should already be in the meeting. Mr. B has let you sleep in, but you need to get a move on!" Gabriel grabs Victor trying to get him to stand. "Up! Up! Let's go!"

"Okay! I'm up." Victor sighs, standing on his own. "Go tell them I'll be there in a minute." He shoos him out of the room.

"Fine, but you better not go back to sleep or I'm bringing Luke and a bucket of ice water!" Gabriel races down the hall and out of sight. Since he knows from experience that he's not kidding, Victor grabs the clothes Gabriel had thrown at him. A plain white shirt and black pants. Dressing quickly Victor makes his way down to the meeting room. Hopefully Luke has some breakfast ready that always wakes me up. Victor thinks as he approaches the room with the loud voices of his brothers.

"Oy! Luke get the bucket ready!" Gabriel's gleeful voice reaches Victor's ears first.

"It's always ready! Let me grab it!" Luke runs out of the room and right into Victor. "Oh, hey Victor! We were waiting for you. I was about to go see if you needed any help getting ready." Luke says feigning innocence.

"How thoughtful of you Luke." Victor says loud enough for everyone in the meeting room to hear. Then he leans in to whisper, "I'm sure Gabe would appreciate the help tomorrow." Victor pulls back and winks at him, sharing a conspiratorial grin before making his way into the room. "Sorry it took so long Mr. Blackborne." He spots pancakes, eggs, and bacon on the table, and smiles at Luke grateful. As he makes his way to his seat, Victor grabs a plate loading it with food. As he sits a coffee is placed in front of him. He glances up in time to see Kota drawing his hand back. "Thanks." He says quietly.

Mr. Blackborne stands up to address everyone. "Gentlemen, it seems the King and Queen have been causing trouble in our neighboring kingdom, Ashley Waters. Their have been reports of young ladies going missing around our kingdom only to show up in Ashley Waters. They are being sold as slaves to King Hendricks. We believe King George has conspired with King Hendricks head knight, McCoy. Together they lure these ladies into a trap, where they are drugged and smuggled into Ashley Waters." As soon as he finishes his report there is a big pause before everyone is shouting, trying to understand how they missed this for so long. "Gentlemen! Please refrain from acting like a fool. We will deal with this in a level headed manner." Everyone quiets down. "Now if you have a suggestion to rectify this problem please share with us." With that Mr. B sits down and gestures for someone else to speak.

North quickly jumps to his feet, an angry scowl covering his face. "What we're going to do is take our army straight into Ashley Waters and kill that f*****g good for nothing King! Then we'll bring back these ladies and let them beat George to a bloody pulp!" North's face gets more and more red while he talks. To Victor, he looks like a giant tomato.

Luke joins North on his feet. "I second that! Let those ladies get revenge and maybe I'll get a kick or two in." He says with an evil grin spreading across his face, as he get lost in a daydream presumably about beating Victor's father to a pulp. Most everyone murmurs their agreement to North's plan.

"Please sit back down Mr. Taylor and Mr. Taylor. While that does sound appealing, we need a plan that will not result in war. First we need to figure out where they are luring these ladies to and stop the next attempt before we lose another subject. Unfortunately we can't get the other young ladies back. Our King is the one who made the sale, and we can't get them back without the Kings help." Again Mr. Blackborne's words cause an uproar.

"Hell no Mr. B, we are going with the first plan! We can't abandon our subjects to become slaves! What are their families going to think of us for not getting them back?" Gabriel shouts above the others. Victor frowns trying to think of a way to fix this, and not start a war, not just with Ashley Waters, but with his own parents.

Update: Edited
Let me know if I missed something.

~Mrs.Pendragon