18

"come to my house after school, okay? i've got something important to tell you all."

that was the last thing jeno said to us before he ran off to his next class, a huge smile on his lips. of course, i was curious as to what he had to say, so i asked my mom for permission. she had to get permission from the hospital and all that, but eventually i was clear to go.

honestly, i just wanted an excuse to see jeno outside of school.

after the day was over and mom took me to the sleep center, i got ready and waited for jaemin to pick me up - which made me a bit nervous. last time i rode with jaemin, he ran into a bike rack.

as soon as i got a text from jaemin saying that he was in the parking lot, i hurried out of my room, down the elevator, and out the front doors of the hospital.

honestly, it was easy to forget that i was in a hospital. i kinda stayed in my room all day, which didn't necessarily feel like a hospital room. (except for the fact that i had that dumb machine hooked up to me while i slept) but maybe i've just gotten used to it.

i quickly hopped into jaemin's car, a smile on my face. he laughed.

"are you that excited to see jeno?"

i lightly shoved his arm and told him to drive. "just... don't hit anything this time, okay?" i warned jokingly, and he scoffed in response.

"that was a long time ago."

dream catcher | jaeminजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें