Chapter 40: Prison Love!

Chapter Dedicated: HanaRameez

-----------------------------------------------------------

AsSalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatahu!

🎀 If you could buy one material thing, and money was not an issue, what would it be?

🎀 What skill would you like to master?

🎀 Favorite book genre?

-----------------------------------------------------------

🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊
"Invite (all) to the Way of your Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious. For your Lord knows best who have strayed from His Path, and who receive guidance"
                                                        (16:125).
🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊

👓👓👓👓👓👓👓👓👓👓👓👓👓👓
PRISON LOVE!

A Muslim sent his True Love Story by e-mail to an Islamic Program,this is his Story as it was told by the Sheikh who Presented that Program: 

I knew her since she was a 13 years old girl,she used to come to visit her father in jail.I was a 20 year old young man (I was in jail with her father because we used to make Dawah and invite people to Jihad).To me,she was just a little innocent girl.

As the days passed,she became a young lady ready for marriage,and her father asked if I would marry her. In that time I didn’t say anything because I was behind bars.

After that,I was released from jail.I've never forgotten her father's suggestion.I talked to my mother about it.

She refused; she wanted me to marry my cousin who,according to her, would make me forget the “dangerous” life I am living.I told her:

"Mother,I want a wife who helps me and be with me in this path I've chosen: the path of Dawah and Jihad". She finally accepted. 

The next day,I went to the girl,looked deep into her eyes. She lowered her gaze shyly.I asked her: “will you accept to be my wife?” 

She replied: “My father accepted you already,so I accept too" 

I warned her: "The time I'll spend behind bars will be more than the time I'll spend with you."

"this is why I have accepted to be your wife," she replied.

I said,"I'm Being Chased."

- "why?"