Chapter 23: Shyness!

Chapter Dedicated: HijaabiGirl101 _Love_Whisperer_ 👈 🙈🙈🙈🙈

-------------------------------------------------------------

AsSalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu!

-------------------------------------------------------------

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
"The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) was More Shy than the Virgin hiding in her own Room.If he saw Something he Disliked,we would know it only from his Facial Expression."
(Bukhari and Muslim) 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚

"She was at the Station🚉 Sitting Politely Waiting😙 for the Train🚞, Wearing her Full Loose Hijab

While she was Sitting there🚉, she saw a Young Muslim Man👤 Coming with his Old Mother👵.

He was Holding 👐 her Kindly then he Helped her👵 to sit Gently to Wait for the Train🚞.

He kept Talking📣 to his Mom👵 in an Honorable💯 way while she Lowered👇 her Eyes👀...

She was so Happy 😊 that there are Young Muslim👤 like him who Honor👑 their Mothers.

When she Raised ☝ her Head, After Few Minutes🕟, to see if the Train🚝 Came or Not, she Found that the same Young Muslim Man 👤 was looking👀 at her Smiling👄!

She Blushed 🙈 and Lowered 👇 her Gaze👀...

When the Train🚇 came Finally✅, she Rode it Quickly🔛.

She Realized😓 that the Young Man👤 Rode in the Same Coach🚇 as her and Stood in Front of her with his Mom.

She felt his eyes👀 were on her!

Why is he Looking at her like that😕? Isn't he supposed to Lower his Gaze😒?!

A Satanic Voice 📢 Whispered in her Ears👂👂:

"Raise☝ your Head! Look at him👤 don't IGNORE him, he won't Eat🐯 you!! He is Good✅ Muslim Man👤, didn't you see how Nice💯 he is with his Mother👵? Maybe he Likes💕 you and wants to Marry💞 a Committed Muslim Girl like you! Don't lose this Opportunity,💥 just Raise ☝ your Head and take a Look at him👤!"

She was so Confused😰, should she Raise☝ her Head to Look👀 at him?!

Suddenly, this Ayah from Quran📗 came through her Mind:

"Tell the believing women that they should lower their gaze." [24:31]

And she Remembered this 👇 Hadith: