Ramadan ... 🎈

AsSalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu!

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This is NOT a Chapter Update.
Just a Reminder of Ramadan Coming Soon and Few Tips on Ramadan along with some Beautiful Surah's and Hadith's.
Hope you'll will Read! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
The Prophet Muhammad(SAW) said,

"When it is the first night of the month of Ramadan the evil
devils are chained. The gates of fire are locked - not a single gate
is opened, and the gates of Paradise are opened -not a single gate is locked, and a caller calls out: O seeker of good come forward,and O seeker of evil withhold, and there are many whom Allah frees from the Fire- and that is every night".

(Tirmidhee,Ibn Majah and Ibn Khuzaymah)
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁

RAMADAN TIPS

🌸 Distance 🗾 your self from Smartphone 📵📴 and unnecessary🚭🚯🚱 sins at least this Month

🌸 Read Books 📚 about our Prophet Muhammad (SAW).

🌸 Help🚮🙆 your Mother💁 in the Kitchen 🍲 to Prepare for Iftar 🍜 and Suhoor 🍛. You'll be Earning💯 alot of Rewards.
In Sha Allah! 👇

Prophet Muhammad(SAW) said,
"He who provides something to the observer of fast for breaking the fast earns the same reward as the one who observes the fast without diminishing".

(Ahmad and Tirmidhee)

🌸 Don't❌ ask your Females👱 to Spend Ramadan in the Kitchen🍱. Eat something Healthy🍇 Light🍉 and Quick🍞.

🌸 Have Suhoor🌆. 👇

Prophet Muhammad(SAW) said,

"Have Suhoor,for in Suhoor there is Barakah."
(Bukhari)

"The Suhoor is a blessed meal, so do not leave it, even if one of you just takes drops of water, since Allah sends mercy and His Angels seek forgiveness for those who take the Suhoor".
(Ahmad)