Chapter 35: Gaze!

Chapter Dedicated: 11Narii11 sweethafsa01 👈☝👆

------------------------------------------------------------

AsSalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatahu!

🔹 Reading for you is ___________ . 😙
(Lemme see your answers 😉)

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I Really want to APOLOGIZE if I made you Read in the Last Chapter which you did not wanted to.Some of you didn't liked it.I didn't did that intentionally.I Read that Somewhere and posted here.Donno what came over me.Really SORRY for that from the bottom of my Heart.And Jazakillahu Khairan Kaseera in 'tons' for Correcting my Mistake in the Most Kindest and Respectful Manner Really Thankful to all my Sisters👑,I am Really Blessed :) #Alhamdulliah.And Ya Allah (≧▽≦) that was so cute to see few of you Commenting Expressionless Emojis there :p hahahhaaa,that made me realize my Mistake :).Again I Very Bigggy 'Thank You' keep Correcting me wherever you find me Wrong,I'll be Forever Grateful.In Sha Allah I will Never Repeat the Same Mistake.
-------------------------------------------------------------

📘📘📘📘📘📘📘📘📘📘📘📘📘📘📘
The Prophet (SAW) said, "The closest to Allah(swt) are those who Initiate Salam."
(Abu Dawud)
📘📘📘📘📘📘📘📘📘📘📘📘📘📘📘

💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠

The Prophet Muhammad(SAW) said, "Beware of Sitting in the Pathways

The Prophet Muhammad(SAW) said, "Beware of Sitting in the Pathways."

They said, "O Messenger of Allah, We have Necessities which we Address in our Gatherings."

He replied, "If you Must have
your Gatherings, then Give the Road its Right."

They said, "O Messenger of Allah, and what is the Right of the Road?"

He said:
" 1. Lowering the Gaze,
2. Refraining from Haram,
3. Returning the Salaam,
4. Commanding Good and Forbidding Evil. "

(Bukhari and Muslim)

Nowadays Brothers 👤want a Wife like Khadijah(ra) and Aishah(ra),but the Last Time 🕑he Lowered👇 his Gaze 👀 was to Tie his
Shoe Lace👟👟.