Chapter 36: First Sight Love!

Chapter Dedicated: __TaeHyungAh__ ahhhhhhhhhh😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘

-------------------------------------------------------------
AsSalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatahu!

💠 Suggest me few books that I should Read here😀,it can be any Gener.
I will definitely Read them,In Sha Allah!

💠 And if you want Suggestion from me Read this Book #BEING_ACCEPTED by ZainaHijabi,its an Amazing Book with Unique Storyline. 😋😋😋 #gonnaloveit!

-------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------–-----------------
A/N: After Seeing your Votes  #thefictionawards2018 I can't Stop Myself from Updating.I Value Every Vote of yours.Jazakillah,can't Thank <3 you'll enough! :)
So this chapter has a very Emotional Story,well for me it is I  cried after Reading.Please lemme know your views or Something after Reading this Chapter.

------------------------–-----------------------------------

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
“The Muslim who Visits the Sick continues to Remain in the Fruit Garden of Paradise until he Returns.”
                                      (Sahih Muslim)
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

🎫🎫🎫🎫🎫🎫🎫🎫🎫🎫🎫🎫🎫🎫🎫
'REWARDS FOR TAKING CARE OF A SICK SPOUSE'

When the daughter of the Prophet Muhammad(SAW) fell Sick, the Prophet Muhammad(SAW) Instructed her Husband, Uthmaan ibn Affaan (Ra) to Stay with her and Nurse her and to Stay Behind from the Battle of Badr

The Prophet (Pbuh) said to him, ‘You will have a Reward and Share (of the booty) of a Man who was Present at Badr.’”

                             (Sahih Bukhaari).

🍒 Sickness is a Test for both affected and non-affected.

🍒 By this Test, Allah will Certainly know those who Stand beside the Sick People and Take Care of them and also those who Don’t do so.

🍒 If they Stand, they will Pass the Test with Feat and will get a Great Reward from Allah (swt).

🍒 If they don’t Help the Sick People they will be Punished.