Prologue

This is my first fan fiction. I'm not sure how good it will be but I thought I'd try. Please comment and tell me what you think and if they're any errors I missed!

In the Kingdom of Charleston there lives 9 handsome prince's. Well, one of them is a prince. Victor Morgan. The rest are his personal entourage. Silas Korba, North Taylor, and Nathan Griffin are his bodyguards. Gabriel Coleman is his tailor. Lucian Taylor is his chef (and North's brother). Dakota Lee and Owen Blackborne are his advisers. And Sean Green is his physician. They are also the prince's best friends, practically brothers. Everyone in the kingdom treats them like royalty, so they became unofficial prince's. They all live in the castle high on a mountain side where they can see all their Kingdom.

Victor's parents, King George and Queen Jasmine, have only one thing on their mind. Gold. They treat their subjects like the dirt under their feet. The people of Charleston would have rebelled by now if it weren't for Victor and his brothers. They protect and help those who can't help themselves. It is known to everyone in Charleston that the prince and his friends are the true rulers, they are known as the Calvary.

In a little village on the farthest corner of Charleston, lives a beautiful young lady named Sang. She lives with her mother and her sister, and to say she is mistreated is an understatement. She is a slave in her own home. She lives in the attic and does the cooking, cleaning, laundry, and farming. If she didn't her mother punished her. She knows her mother's illness causes her to lash out so she doesn't take the punishments to heart. Sang never gives in to all the negative in her life she stays focused on the positive. She always finds a reason to smile.

Sang and the princes have never met but that was about to change...

Update: Finished editing this part, and changed a few things. Let me know if there are any more errors I missed.

~Mrs.Pendragon