Cause you're a good girl and you know it

You act so different around me

Cause you're a good girl and you know it

I know exactly who you could be

Just hold on we're going home

It's hard to do these things alone

Just hold on we're going home

"Boy you crazy." I said giggling. "I know. But you love it though." he said kissing my cheek. "Awwww. I do doe." I said smiling. He grabbed my hand and drove to his house.

1 month later...

Aiden P.O.V.

So Ariana showed my dad a video of me singing. He told me he could easily get me a record deal and I knew it. I'm just waiting for the right time.

Ariana's dad is in jail now. I don't know how long he got though. Me and her still together. Our relationship has been going well. No problems at all. Well if you wondering about "Ty'Keria" she just been around. She been tryna get at me but I keep denying her. She's never around when I'm with Ariana though.

"Good morning baby." Ariana said kissing my lips. I was still half asleep. I opened my eyes fully and smiled. She wrapped her arms around my waist and layed on top of my chest. "Good morning beautiful." I said rubbing my hands up and down her back. I grabbed her ass and squeezed it. "Owww!" she said. I started laughing. "Its not funny." she said playfully rolling her eyes. "Ooh its not." I said rolling over on top of her. I pulled the covers on top of us and started tickling her. "Baeeee quit!" she screamed and was giggling. "Nope." I said and kept tickling her. "Pleaseeeeeeee." she said squirming around laughing. "No unless... you saaaaaaaaay...Aiden got the best dick and can dick me down real nice." I said. "Noo!" she said. "Okay." I said continuing to tickle her again. "Baaae please stop." she said laughing. "Okaaaay but you gotta gimme a kiss." I said. "Fine." she said. She got from under me and kissed me for about 3 seconds then she bit my lip hard as fuck. "Ahhh shit what the fuck Ari!?" I yelled. She ran out the room laughing. "Oooooh I gotcho ass." I said yelling after her laughing.

I ran into the livingroom and I couldn't find her anywhere. "Where yo ass at Ariana." I said laughing and looking everywhere for her. I was on my way to the hallway closet and when I opened it she attacked my ass. She pinned me down to the floor laughing. "You so goofy girl." I said laughing at her. "I know." she said laughing. The laughing died down and we was just staring into each others eyes. She leaned down and kissed me. I deepened the kiss by licking my tounge over her lip. She let me enter and she put her hands on the floor and I put mines on her ass. She then moved her lips to my neck. She kissed and sucked on my neck as I rubbed my hands on her ass. I flipped us over so that I was on top and I kissed on her neck. "Mmm Aiden." she moaned. I started to suck on her neck and I put my hand under her shirt. I unclipped her bra and I got up. I picked her up and carried her back to the bed room. When we reached the bedroom I dropped her onto the bed. She pulled the oversized shirt off. I pulled her panties off and I she pulled my joggers and underwear down. I climbed onto the bed and slid in her slowly. "Ahhhhh." she moaned. I started going in and out slowly as she moaned louder and louder. "Faster baby." she moaned louder. I went faster and she arched her back. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I went deeper and deeper. "Ahhh fuck!" she moaned. I pounded in and out of her till she came. But she flipped us over and rode me. She leaned down and started kissing me as she was stilling going up and down on me. She started slowing down afterwards signaling she was getting tired but nah I wasn't ready to stop. I grabbed her waist and forced her violently up and down on my dick. She threw her head back and moaned loudly. "Ahhhhhhhhh!...Baaaaby!...Mmmmm!...Ahhhh!" she moaned louder and louder. I came inside her and she layed down on my chest. She panted hard as she layed there. I picked my phone up to see that it was only 8:30 a.m. It was saturday so we just fell back asleep just like that.

•••

Ariana P.O.V.

I woke up again around 12:00 p.m. I was still on Aiden. I carefully slid off and went into the bathroom to take a shower. When I came back out Aiden was still sleep. Just laying around butt ass naked and shit. I went to the closet to throw something on. I put on my bra and panties. Then I put on some pink soffee shorts and a white tanktop. I pulled my hair up into a bun and I went to wake Aiden up. "Baby wake up." I said shaking him gently. After a few shakes he opened his eyes. "I wanna go to the mall today so go take a shower so I can wash the covers." I told him. "Ight." he said getting up. I bent over to get the covers and sheets up and I felt a hard ass smack on my ass. "Thats for biting my lip." Aiden said walking into the bathroom. I walked downstairs to get something to eat. After I ate I went back upstairs and Aiden  was standing in the closet with his towel around his waist. He was wet... yes lord. "Quit staring ma damn." he said dropping his towel and drying off. All I could see was his ass though. "That ass doe." I said walking behind him and smacking his ass. "Chill!" he said laughing. "Some gay shit" he said. "Mmhmm whatever." I said finding me an outfit for today. I decided on some dark colored skinny jeans, a grey long sleeve shirt, and Fresh Prince 5s.

After we got finished getting dressed we left for the mall and when we got there I couldn't believe who I saw.

♥♥♥

Ayeeeee .

Lil Chapter.

Whatcha Think?

Daddy In Jail?

Ariana And Aiden Lil Scene?

Who She Saw At The Mall Doe?

More To Come But ...

Keep Reading

Keep Voting

&

Keep Commenting

~Miya♥