Squad Up

Aiden P.O.V.

I walked out the bathroom and made my way to where King and the squad was. "Wassup my niggas." I said dapping them up. "Wassup ." they all said. "Man Quenton you gotta get your sister." I said. He laughed but I was serious as hell. "She crazy yo, she was talking about you all last night." he said laughing a little. "Man she was grabbing on my dick and shit. I told her to stop but nah I had to push her off of me." I said. "What you mean you had to push her off!?" Quenton said. "Chill nigga I ain't hurt her or nothing. If I didn't she probaly woulda raped my ass." I said. "Ight, I'll talk to her." he said.

•••

It was about 1:30 a.m. and the party was still live. I dropped Ariana off at her house cause I decided to tell her on the way there. She was mad as fuck too. Not at me but at Dynasty. She said she was gonna beat her ass again. When we reached her house I walked her to the front step and hugged and kissed her good night. I know she mad but nothing can keep her from kissing me or anything like that. "Good night baby." I said. "Good night bae." she said. She pecked my lips again and then walked into the house.

I made my way back to the still live party. When I got back in there hoes was all over me like Ariana was the bug spray keeping them away. I ignored them though and went to sit back down with the crew.

We got drunk and high as fuck. When I get high I just be letting little shit happen and don't even notice the shit. I was smoking a blunt when I noticed this sexy as girl. She was about Ariana's color. Maybe a little lighter. She was about 5'7 and thick in the right places. Even though it was the middle of October she had on booty shorts and a crop top. Just anotha hoe. She walked passed the squad multiple times and she I could tell she was tryna get attention. From me being high she got what she wanted. I watched her as she walked back and forth about every 5-10 minutes.

She passed by us one last time and Wiz went to holla at shawty. When he came back he walked towards me. "Aye Twon shawty wanna holla at you." He said pointing to her. She looked at me with sexy ass smirk on her face. I admit she looked good as hell but nah yall niggas thought I was finna fuck up that quick. Nah.

TyKeria P.O.V.

I watched Aiden's also known as Twon's every move. I knew his he had money. His whole squad did but he's my main target. His friend Wiz/ Quin walked up to me. "Wassup shawty." he said. "Wassup." I said biting my lip. He was sexy. He had on some dark baggy skinny jeans, a white, black and gold shirt, and some Concord 11s. I could tell he was high though. I can smell it on him. "Hey can you tell yo lil friend to come holla at me." I said referring to Twon. "Sure ma." he said. I watched as he walked back over to his group of friends. He talked to Twon for awhile and I guess he denied it. I swear these lil girls have niggas in love causing me to lose money. Best believe Imma make something off him.

I rolled my eyes and walked off.

Aiden P.O.V.

I was on my way home from the party. Shit was live as fuck man. When I got home I stripped out of my clothes till I was left in boxers in got into my bed. I heard somebody in the hallway though. I got up to see what it was and it was just Kira. I watched as she ran to the bathroom to throw up. Part of me wanted to go help her but the other part of me was doing the FDB dance as the song played in my mind. I slammed the door and chuckled to myself. "Biotch." I said. I hopped back into my bed to see what time it was. 3:23 a.m. I decided to just go to sleep.

The next morning...

I woke up to my phone ringing.

I'm in the hood selling this dope nigga (know what I'm talking bout) fuck around and get smoke nigga-

"Hello?" I said in my sleepy voice. "Bae I swear I'm soooo close to killing this bitch!." Ariana yelled through the phone. "Baby, baby tell me what happened." I said. "Everybody calling and texting me talking about Dynasty sucked yo dick last night in the bathroom! I swear to god Aiden if she did that shit- " she yelled but I cut her off. "She ain't suck my dick bae damn! I told you what happened last fucking night. Stop believing what them otha bitches saying!" I yelled. I never really yelled at her before so I know she was suprised cause I was suprised my damn self. "Okay baby okay." she said calming down. " I'm still finna go to this bitch ass doe. Shoulda beat that ass last night!" she added. I rolled my eyes that I literally got girls fighting over me. "Ight bae. Imma come get you around 12." I said looking at the time. Even though I hate the fact lt they fighting over me. I love watching Ariana fight. Plus Dynasty deserve the shit. Making up lies and shit. "Okay see you then." she said hanging up.

It was a sunday so I was dressing to impress nobody today. I hopped in the shower for about 20 minutes. After I finished washing I got out the tub. It was 10:30 so I just layed on my bed butt ass naked. When It was about 10:45 I started to put on my clothes. I decided on wearing some black and white nike joggers, a white tank top, and my black and white nike elite socks. I went bacn to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and all that shit. When I was finished with everything I grabbed my nike slides, keys, and my phone. I hopped in my car and made my way to Ariana's house.

♥♥♥

A Lil Chappie For Le Babesss.

How Yall Feel About Ty'Keria?

Kira And Aiden?

Ariana And Aiden?

Dynasty?

What Yall Think Gonna Happen Next?

Next Chapter Gonna Be Gooood.

Keep Reading

Keep Voting

&

Keep Commenting

~Miya♥