nEXt

Aiden P.O.V.

I watched Kee as he walked in the classroom. I swear the more I look at him the more I wanna beat that nigga ass. I couldn't hold that shit no more so I got up and headed over to him. "Oooooh hell." I heard King say as I walked away. "Man fuck you let my lil sister suck on you for!?" I yelled. "Man you late as fuck." he said. He was tryna act hard infront of his lil squad. His squad was Ty'Shawn and Kendrick. "Nigga you tryna get yo ass beat again." I said. "Man fuck you and yo lil squad. Hoeing ass lil sister." he said. I swear a nigga neva been so mad. I was finna knock his ass out until Mr.Thomas stopped me. "Mr. Alsina please sit back down on your seat." He said walking me back to my seat. "Man get yo hands off me! Gay ass nigga!" I said at him. The class laughed but I was serious as hell. "Aiden get out of my class!" Mr. Thomas said. I got up, grabbed my stuff and walked towards the door. Great. First day back and I'm already in damn trouble. I looked back at Ariana and she smiled at me. I did a lil smile and I looked at Kee. "Imma fuck you up after class. Pussy ass nigga." I mouth at him. He was scared. Gay ass teacher can't save yo ass no more.

Ariana P.O.V.

I watched as Aiden left the classroom. I smiled at him and he smiled a little back. I knew he was mad about dude name Kee and his lil sister. Yeah he told me, he tells me a lot. We've gottem closer over the past 3 weeks.

Meanwhile, I'm in this classroom with King, Quin a.k.a. Wiz, Vonté, and Sienna, King's friend. Something was up with her though. Since we were the only girls sitting over there I decided to talk to her. I mean why not. "Hey Sienna." I said. "Hey Ari." she replied smiling a lil. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Oh nothing just that time of the month." she lied. I could tell she was lying though. I didn't bother it though.

Kee P.O.V.

When the belled ringed everyone cleared the classroom except my squad. Obviously, Twon was waiting on my ass in that hallway. Yeah I know, I know. Why you let his sister suck on you? Well first of all she came onto me. We was lowkey dating I guess about 6 months ago. But, She was cheating on me with that nigga Travis. I didn't care though I cut all my hoes off for her. She to young though. Now that I think about it.

When I got in the hallway so many niggas were out there waiting for me to come out. I saw Aiden waiting on my ass. Shit. I ain't scared or nothing but that nigga got hands. He won last time we fought, last year. "So you was fucking wit my lil sister and I ain't know." he said walking towards me. "Look man I aint even tryna fight you bruh." I said. I mean I'm not. "Nah nigga you on some pussy shit. Squad up." he said pulling his pants up. "Wassup then." I said throwing my bookbag. "Wassup then." he said throwing his hands up. Even though I'm pretty sure Imma lose I threw my hands up. He swung first and he was killing my ass. This nigga was to strong and he had speed and skills. I heard the crowd going dammmmn and laughing and shit. After awhile Aiden just stopped. He hit me in my face bout 6 times, stomach twice, and he pushed me down we he was finish. I got up and pushed his ass back. The nigga got up and punched me so hard I stumbled back by then somebody was pulling him back. I wipe the blood from my lip and just got mad. "Fucking bull shit man." I said walking away. It wasn't no use of fighting no more anyways. Damn. Already done fought on the first damn day. I made my way to the nurse cause my eye was already swelling, my nose was bleeding, and my lip was bleeding. 

Sienna P.O.V.

After we watch Aiden beat this dude ass we made our way to the next class. Weird we all got the same classes right? I was walking in the back by myself, at least I thought I was. King came from behind me and hugged me around my waist. "Hey Cici." he said. "Hey King." I said smiling. His name makes me smile. He put his arm around me and started talking to me. "What's wrong with you today?" he asked poking my side. "Nothing. Just don't feel so good." I made up. I wasn't mad or sad. I was worried. Ty'Shawn goes to this school. Ty'Shawn is the dude I gave a lapdance too. He watched me that whole class. "Ooh. You on one?" he asked. "On what?" I asked. "On one.?" he said. "Whats that?" I asked. "Yo period shawty." he said chuckling. "Oooh yeah." I said laughing a little.  We finally arrived to our next class. We sat in there and chilled.

Aiden P.O.V.

After I fought Kee he went to the nurse. I fucked his face up. He ended up going home. I sat in the back row of the class as the rest of the squad sat infront. It was science class and we have to have partners so obviously Ariana was my partner. She so beautiful man. She makes me smile and shit. No nigga I ain't gay.

"You wanna chill at my house today?" I asked. "Yes please!" she liked coming to my house. "Okay shawty." I said. Class was boring to everyone else but we was barely paying attention. I ended up holding her hand. She looked down at her hand then me and smiled. Showing them braces. We ended up holding hands the whole class period.

Kira P.O.V.

I was with my bestfriends. Kiona, Breanna, and Arrean. Arrean is brown skin, she's mixed with black and indian. She has redish/brownish long hair, she thick, and she bout 5'4. They were all talking about something while I was zoned out. I happened to look up from the palm of my hands to see Travis looking at me. Jesus he so sexy. He was sitting with his niggas but he wasn't talking just like I was. He looked at me with sorrow in his eyes. He got up and came over towards me. He sat down beside me. "Hey." I said. "Hey." he said sadly. Something was up but I didn't say anything. It was an awkward silence. He then scratched his dreads letting me know he was about to say something. "Kira." he said. "Yeah?" I answered. He paused for a second. "I- I can't sneak around with you no more." he said. I looked at him and tears came to my eyes. "Why Travis?" I asked about to break down. "Your brother." he said. I let the tears fall and he pulled me in for a hug. "I still love you." he said. He got up and went back to where his niggas were. I had my head down on my desk crying my eyes out. Nobody noticed but King but he couldn't do to much cause it would've drawed attention to us. He still loves me though.

♥♥♥

Kee vs. Aiden?

Kee Got Fucked Up.

Aww Sienna And King? Will She Tell Him About Her Late Night Job?

Ariana and Aiden?

Travis breaking up with Kira?

He wrong?

Lemm Know.

Keep Reading

Keep Voting

&

Keep Commenting

~Miya♥