Forever

Aiden P.O.V.

"Heeeeyyy this Ari, please leave your name and number and a message and I'll call you back as soon as possible. Byeeee." Ariana's voice mail said.

"Baby please come back to me I fucked up. I need you by my side at night and wake up to you in the mornings. I love you. Please baby please." I cried into the phone. I ended the call and put my head in the palms of my hands. I cried for like the 3rd time today. Ariana's been ignoring me for the past week. She don't even talk to me at school. I just hope something brings us back together.

I got up out of my bed and hopped into the shower. After about 20 minutes I got out and dried off. I put on some underwear and went to my closet to decide on what to wear. It was Sunday so I just put on some nike joggers, a black tank top, and some lebrons. I wasn't dressing to impress anyone today.

•••

I was on my way to King's house. When I pulled up in the yard I hopped out the car and walked in the house. When I walked in I saw King, Sienna, and Ariana. I said Wassup and they replied but Ariana didn't she just turned her attention to her phone. I sat down in the rocking chair while King and Sienna was on the couch and Ariana sat on the floor. We were having conversations about different things but Ariana barely talked cause she was to busy on her phone texting who ever. She was smiling and shit and I'm just curious of who she was texting.

Ariana P.O.V.

When Aiden came to the house I decided not to even talk anymore. I got on my phone and then I got a text.

Derrick: Wassup baby girl.

Me: Hey.

Derrick: Whats been up with you and ole dude?

Me: Nothing. We Ain't Together Anymore.

Derrick: Ooh.... I'm sorry. I ain't know.

Me: You Good.

Derrick: Ight. But you wanna chill later on tonight or some?

Me: Ion Know. Maybe We'll See Cause I Got School Tomorrow.

Derrick: Ight just lemme know beautiful.

Me: Lol Okay.

I smiled at the Beautiful part. It made me think about the memories we had until Dynasty fucked it up.

I decided I'll give him a chance.

Me: You Know What. I'll Chill With You.

Derrick: Okay. (: Imma pick you up around 6.

Me: Okay.

I texted him Sienna's address and got up. "Aye I'm finna get going I gotta go do a few things." I said leaving out the door. I hopped into the car and drove off to Sienna's house. When I got there it was almost 5:15. So I hopped into the shower and stayed in there for about 15 minutes. I hopped out and dried and lotion my body. I put on a matching bra and panties set. I put on some red skinny jeans, a black hoodie, and my Carmine 6s. I let my hair hang for today. A little later a 2014 Charger pulled up outside. I walked outside and it was Derrick so I locked the door and got into the car. When I got in he greeted me and pulled out the drive way.

•••

I was at Derrick's house. He lived by his self. He had a nice lil house for himself.

We were watching some movie and I was actually enjoying myself. We been at his house the entire time just chilling. "I'll be right back." he said leaving out to go to his bedroom. "Okay." I said focusing on the movie again. I was interrupted by my phone going off signaling I had a text.