Who That On The Pole

King P.O.V.

I got to know Sienna/Cici a lot more. She's 17 and she's attended the same school as me this year. Speaking of school it starts back in about 3 weeks. But anyways Sienna has been playing piano almost all her life. She told me about her life and it wasn't bad.

As of now it's almost 8 p.m.

"Hey I think I needa get going. Gotta go to Twon's house." I said. "Okay." she said. She walked me to the door. "Ight, I'll see you later shawty." I said hugging her. "Okay. I'll call you later." she said. "Ight bye." I said smiling at her and walking out the door. "Bye." she said smiling back and closing the door. I walk back to my Lambo and drove off to Twon's house.

Sienna P.O.V.

After King left I got ready for my night shift job.

•••

I twirled around the pole as people threw money at me. I did my routine and collected my money that cover the stage. "Give it up for Cici!" the host yelled through the mic. I waved to the crowd and walked off the stage to the backstage. "Cici some dude requested a lap dance from you. Room 1B." Sweetness said. "Okay." I said. I walked to room 1B and I saw a tall, dark skin boy was in there. I admit he was sexy and had swag. He was tatted too. He had dreads the length of Chief Keef. But he look way better. I walked in the room and he looked up at me and licked his plumped lips. I walked around him as he sat in the chair. I walked around him about 3 times then I asked him his name. "Ty'Shawn." he said. I stopped walking around his chair and stopped infront of him. I did my lil dance infront of him. I turned around with my ass facing him. I bent over with my hands on the floor and shook my ass in front of him. "Damn shawty." he said. I got up and got on his lap face forward and grinded on him. After awhile I turned around with my back facing him. I shook my ass on his lap and he grabbed my waist. I got up and did a full split infront of him as he watched me. He bit his lip and I kept doing my thing.

After awhile his time was up and I got up off his lap and started to walk back to the door but I was stopped by Ty'Shawn grabbing my wrist. "Wait shawty." he said. "What?" I asked. "What's your name?" he asked. "Sienna." I said. "Ooh well I hope I'll see you around lil momma." he said grabbing my ass and leaving out the room. I just rolled my eyes and went back to my dressing room.

After I did my second pole dance I left. It was 1:30 a.m. I swear I hate this job. But, McDonalds ain't enough money for me. Hey I gotta do what I gotta do for the money.

I got home and got in some comfortable clothes. I layed down on my bed and I called King. King is so sweet and kind. He's really funny too. I swear I hope we end up being more than friends.

Aiden P.O.V.

3 weeks later...

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. "Shit." I said to myself. I got up and ready for the first day of school. I hopped in my shower and stayed in there for about 20 minutes. When I got out I dried off and looked at the tats I just got. Dope. I went to my closet and put on some boxers. I looked through my clothes to see if I could find any of my new clothes I wanted to wear today. It's monday so I just put on a white T- Shirt, a black hoodie, a black beanie, khaki pants, and my lebron 11 gator kings. I looked at myself in the mirror and was pleased at what I saw. I grabbed my phone and keys and jogged down stairs. When I got down there my momma was making breakfast. "Goodmorning baby." she said. "Goodmorning ma." I said back. She was making pancakes, eggs, grits, and sausage. She handed me a plate and walked back upstairs. I ate my food and Kira came downstairs. She had on a Nike hoodie, light ripped skinny jeans, and the Pure Platinum Lebron 10s. Ever since that night at the party we haven't talk really. I don't see how she could talk if she got dicks in her mouth. Nahh I'm just playing but still. She sat down at the table and ate her food. It was awkward and quiet the entire time. I couldn't even eat my sausage cause I was thinking about her sucking on that nigga dick.

After I finished eating I grabbed my keys and my phone. I was suppose to be giving Ariana a ride to school. "Aiden can I get a ride to school?" Kira asked. I looked up at her and kinda smirked. "Ask that nigga for a ride... on that dick." I said. She got mad as hell. "Man fuck you Aiden!" she said going outside and started walking.

I got in my car and drove after her. "Man Kira getcha ass in the car." I said. "No!" she yelled. "Man Kira. I'm forreal." I said getting irritated. I know I may be wrong for that shit but it was funny. "No I'm walking to Breanna's house and getting a ride from her mom." she said. "Ight whatever." I pulled off and left her ass. Don't worry Breanna stay right down the street from us.

Kira P.O.V.

I swear Aiden make me so fucking mad! I hurried and jogged to Breanna's house. "Wassup hoe!" she yelled when I arrived. "Wassup." I said dryly. "Fuck wrong with you?" she asked. "Aiden." I said. "Ooh." Breanna is like my bestfriend. I tell her everything. She is dark skin and she pretty. She thick or whatever. Her hair is black and it stops in mid back. She's the same age as me but she finna be 16. She about 5'5 5'6

Aiden P.O.V.

When me and Ariana got to school I went to the class to find my whole squad. My squad is me, King, Quin, and Vonté. Quin is brown skin, he look like Wiz Khalifa as people say. So we call him Wiz. He got a short afro like Wiz used to have withe the blonde lil patch. He started that damn shit. But niggas stop doing it and he the only that still do it. But he bout my height and he tatted too. Vonté is dark skin. He gotta short haircut. He shorter than me but he aint short though. We never really talked over the summer. "Wassup yall." I said. "Wasssssssssup." they all said dapping me up. "Whats happening cuh I aint seen you since we been out of school." Vonté said. "I know man, been chillin." I said. "Who this?" Quin asked referring to Ariana. "Ooh this Ariana, Ariana this my niggas Quin and Vonté. You already know King." I said. "Wassup." they said. "Wassup." she said. We sat down and chilled.

After awhile from talking to the squad, I happen to notice that somebody was walking into the classroom. Kee.

♥♥♥

Ayeeeee I Was Able To Update Again! (:

But CiCi A Stripper.

How Ya Feel?

Kira And Aiden Arguing?

Aiden And Ariana?

King And Sienna?

Whats Gonna Happen With Kee?

Keep Reading

Keeo Voting

&

Keep Commenting

~Miya♥