Hold On

Aiden P.O.V.

I was on my way from the bathroom when I ran into the girl I saw at King's party that night. "Hmmm Well look. who. it. is." she said looking me up and down. "Yeah..." I said looking at her. She had on some tight ass skinny jeans showing off all her ass. Her shirt was long sleeve but it was tight and her titties was showing at the top. "So Aiden... you tryna chill sometime?" she asked. How the fuck she know my name? "Uhh sorry but I gotta girl." I said tryna walk off. She pulled me back. "Well when yall... you know. Give me a call." she said putting a piece of paper in my pocket and rubbing her hands across my stomach/shirt and walking off. She turned around and winked and started switching hella hard. I couldn't help but look at her ass. I shook my head and made my way outside.

When I got outside I automatically spotted Ariana. She was yanking her hand from some nigga. I started jogging over to them when who ever the nigga was slapped her. By then I was running. When I got to where they were I noticed the dude was her dad. Hell Naw. "Man what the fuck!" I yelled pushing him off her. She moved away holding her cheek and crying. "I said stay the fuck away from my daughter!" her dad yelled shoving me causing me to stomble back a little. "Move Ariana." I said  She moved away and I walk towards this big ass nigga. Ain't no way in the hell Imma be able to fight this big ass nigga with my skinny ass. I punched him in his mouth. He grabbed by my arm. What the fuck? "Man getcha gay ass hands off me." I said pushing him back again. He fell on the ground. I kicked him in his face and he spit some blood out his mouth. I let the nigga get back up and he did. He charged at me but I moved. I was to quick. I punched him in his jaw again and then he tackled me to the ground. He was hitting me in my face over and over like a lil bitch. I was trapped so I couldn't do nothing. He then got up and picked me up choking the shit out of me. Ariana was standing back thinking what to do. Then she ran up behind him and jumped on his back. "Get off of him!" she yelled beating him in his head.  By this time teachers and security guards pulled Ariana off and was trying to get this nigga off me. I finally thought... I kicked that nigga in the balls. Bitch move but shit he coulda killed my ass. He let me go and grabbed his shit. The security guards pinned him to the ground. I ran over to Ariana to make sure she was okay.

A little later the police arrived and her dad was in handcuffs in the back seat. The police asked us what happened and we told them. We left school and went to Ariana's house.

•••

"Baby are you sure your okay?" Ariana's momma cried holding her close. "I'm fine. Why would you get back with him?" she asked. "Long story... Aiden... thank you." she said to me hugging me. "Don't thank me. That's my job. I'm suppose to protect her." I said. She let me go and she smiled a little. I looked at Ariana. "Baby you okay?" I asked her. "Yes... I'm just ready to go." she said. "Okay." I said. We said goodbye to her momma and left.

Ariana P.O.V.

I can't believe my dad just pulled that shit. I swear if Aiden didn't come in time I woulda been dead as hell.

We was on our way back to Aiden's house. I was just staring out the window untile his phone started to ring.

"Hello...Nah ma we fine...yes I'm sure...yeah she good...yeah...yeah...ight...bye." he said then hung up. He focused on the road again and it wad silence. He turned the radio up and Hold On, Were Going Home came on. Aiden began to sang in a goofy voice.

I got my eyes on you, you're everything that I see

I want your high love and emotion endlessly

I can't get over you, you left your mark on me

I want your high love and emotion endlessly