Word Got Out

Aiden P.O.V.

I was on my way to Ariana's house. I was hungry so I stopped by McDonald's. The line was long as hell so I got on instagram. I was tagged in so many Vs. pictures with Ariana and Dynasty. I'm just thinking, who the fuck still make vs. pics doe. I shook my head cause niggas was tagging me in the shit like I'm the nigga fighting. Dynasty runs her mouth to fucking much man. Making shit up and niggas thinking that shit true. "Welcome to McDonald's may I take your order?" the woman said through the speaker. "Yeah uhhhh lemme get a uhhh McChicken sandwhich plain, a double cheese burger just the cheese and the meat, a uhhhh 10 piece chicken nugget and 2 Dr. Peppers." I said. "Okay... your total 8.47 pull up to the next window." the girl said. I did as she said and paid for my stuff. The niggas that work at McDonald's be retarded half the time so I checked my shit. Everything was good except the double cheese burger. There wasn't even a fucking piece of meat on the shit. I was craving that shit to so that pissed me off. So I drove back through the drive thru and acted like I was ordering something. I just ordered a soda. I was the only person that was in line so I pulled up. "Your total is 1.29-" she said but was cut off. "Bitch yall dumbass don't know how to put meat on a damn bun? Here Ionn want this shit." I said throwing the sandwhich into the drivethru window. I pulled off and just ate my chicken sandwhich on the way to Ariana's.

When I got there I gave her the chicken nuggets and her soda when she entered the car. Her hair was pulled back into a bun. She had on some nike hoodie, some jogging pants, and her lebrons. "Take me to the park." she said coldly. I did as she said. I mean I'm not stopping them from fighting. I don't want them too but Dynasty deserve it.

•••

When we arrived to the park a ass of people was out there. I spotted Dynasty ready to fight. Ahh man. This shit finna be wild as hell. Ariana walked to where Dynasty and I stepped back to where the squad was standing. "Bitch you going around telling bitches you suck my boyfriend's dick like you right?!" Ariana yelled. "Bitch its the truth!" she yelled back. I swear if I was a bitch right now... "Bitch why you lying!?" Ariana yelled. Niggas had they phones out recording and shit. We all know this gonna be what everybody gone be talking bout tomorrow. "Bitch you can ask him yo damn self!" Dynasty said. "Hell nah you lying." I said. "What the fuck ever. You wasn't saying that shit when I was riding yo shit last night." Dynasty said. "Oooooo." the crowd of people said. When Dynasty said that, thats when shit got real. Ariana tackled Dynasty's ass to the ground and hopped on her trapping her arms under her. She punched Dynasty over and over again in her face and Dynasty was screaming for help. "Damn...Oooh shit...Oooo" the crowd went as they recorded what was happening. All of a sudden some lightskin girl grabbed Ariana by her bun and pulled her off Dynasty. She slung her to the ground and she started fighting Ariana. Dynasty got up and started beating on her too. They fighting so un fucking fair man. But I spoke to soon cause 2 girls from my school started beating the Dynasty and the other girl. All of a sudden almost every girl from our school was on Ariana's side and a the other school was on Dynasty. The faggot of our school was even fighting the faggot of theirs. This shit was crazy. All the niggas standing back recording and shit. I looked for Ariana and pulled her out or there cause that shit was too dangerous to be in. King pulled Sienna out too.

The squad was all on the side as the bitches continued to fight. Ariana and Sienna was mad though.Sienna was good but Ariana's lip was bleeding cause it got caught in her braces. She stood against a wall. "Bae you ight?" I asked. "Im good." she said.

We all left and headed to King's place. Quenton stayed behind to check up make sure his sister was okay. When we arrived there a got into the house we started talking about what just went down. "Man this shit is crazy!" Wiz said. "Right." King said as he tried to make Sienna feel better. She was still mad and I don't blame her. If my niggas was fighting and other niggas jump in damn right Imma help my nigga out. Them bitches stay tryna jump people.

I looked at Ariana and she was mad as well. "Goofy ass bitch can't fight fair. Imma get my round 1 on 1."  she mumbled. "No the fuck you ain't eitha. Girl you seen how big that fight was! You ain't fight nobody!" I told her. "Aiden you don't tell me what the fuck to do!" she yelled back at me. Everybody in the house turned to our direction. "Man Ariana I'm not finna argue with you over some bullshit. You ain't fighting her again. She ain't fucking worth it." I said. "Man what the fuck ever." Ariana said getting up from the couch. She walked out the door and slammed it. "Ayeee! Don't be slamming my goddamn door!" King yelled. Wiz and Vonté started laughing but Sienna didn't cause she was still mad. I got up and went outside to check on Ariana.

Ariana P.O.V.

I can't believe that hoe tried to jump me. I want to fight her ass one on one. Real nigga shit. But nah Aiden on some bullshit. I stormed out the house and slammed the door. "Ayeee! Don't be slamming my goddamn door!" King yelled. I kept walking though. I just sat down on the sidewalk with my head resting im the palm of my head.

I heard the door open and close and I heard footsteps coming from behind me. "Bae." Aiden said sitting down beside me. "What Aiden?" I said. I didn't look at him though. It started to thunder. "Man bae you don't need to fight that hoe again. I mean yeah she lied and she basically jumped you but you ain't gotta worry about her." he said. "Aiden, that bitch doing to far with shit. I already didn't like that hoe from what she did in the past. But now her ass back. Hell naw man. I want her 1 on 1. No stopping." I said. He sighed and rolled his eyes. "Man Ariana you don't have to fight her no damn more. You know I'm down for you and you down for me. Ion want that bitch no more and you should know that shit. I know she was my first real love but nah she ain't worth losing you bae. I love yo ass to death. If anything happened to you I can't even imagine what I'd do man. Don't worry about her cause she ain't worth it. You know I'm yours not hers, yours. I love you Ari. " he told me looking me in the eyes. He then leaned in and kissed me passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist. I pulled back. "Okay Aiden. I love you too." I said. "Ight. Now lets go cause its raining." he said standing up and pulling me up as well. We walked back into the house hand in hand.

Aiden P.O.V.

Later that night...

I was on my way to dropping Ariana back off at her house. We did have school tomorrow and it was going on 8:30. We finally pulled up to her house and I walked her to the door. "Ight baby I love you." I said pulling her in by her waist. I kissed her lips and she pulled back. "I love you t-" she said. But before she could finish the front door opened and there stood some man. He was bout my height. He was dark skin and he look liked Ariana. "Ariana?" he said. She froze in her place and she gripped on to me tighter. "William? ... W-what are you doing here?" she said with fear in her voice. I looked at him as he looked at me with hate and disgust. "Don't call me no fucking William! You know I'm your daddy! Getcho ass inda house!" he yelled at her. "Bye Aiden." she said lowly. She walked in the house and her dad looked at me with hate. "Who are you and what the fuck you doing with my daughter!?" he yelled at me. I'm looking at this nigga like "Who the fuck you suppose to be... Mr.T?".  "Im Aiden, and I'm your daughters boyfriend." I said calmly. "Stay the fuck away from my daughter. You probaly ain't nothing but a broke ass hood nigga." he said slamming the door. I laughed. This nigga called me broke doe. I got back in my BUGATTI and pulled off a little pissed off. I texted Ariana.

Me: Bae you ight? Yo dad needa chill man.

BaeForLife♥: He And My Momma Back Together. This Shit Can't Be Happeing To Mee!!

Me: Wym? Why is that bad?

BaeForLife♥: He's Raped Me A Lot Of Times When I Was Younger. I Was To Young To Understand Then, And Now I Just To Scared To Tell. My Momma Left Him Awhile Ago But Now He's Back. Baby Please Help Me.

I was mad as hell now. This nigga raped my girl. Hell naw man.

♥♥♥

Soooo. That Fight Though.

Dynasty vs. Ariana?

Ariana and Aiden's Arguement?

Ariana's Dad?

He Raped Her Though.

Keep Reading

Keep Voting

&

Keep Commenting

~Miya♥