What That Mouth Do ?

Aiden P.O.V.

When we arrived back to the house I went up to my room and slammed the door. I looked at the clock and read 11:12 p.m. I heard Kira's door close behind her. I'm so fucking mad at her right now. I know I'm not her damn daddy but still I'm her fucking older brother. Plus my sister suck dick. Hell naw man. I saw that shit. I wasn't just gonna walk out like that. I took my snapback and shirt off. I changed into my basketball shorts and I went to Kira's room. "Kira." I said knocking on the door. "Come in." she said still crying. I opened the door and she was laying down on her bed crying in a pillow. I'm glad mom and dad was sleep.

I walked over to her bed and sat down. "Aiden I'm sorry." she said still crying. "Kira, I'm dissapointed in you. I expected better from you." I said. "But-." "But nothing Kira you to young for that shit. Fuck you know about sucking dick?" I said. "That wasn't the first time I did it." she said low. "WHO ELSE?!" I yelled. "..." she didn't answer. "Who the fuck else!?" I said furiously. "Kee" she said crying. Hell naw man. Me and Kee don't fuck with each other at all. I just gave her a long as stare. I shook my head and left out the room slamming the door. Kee is 17. The fuck she doing fucking with him. I went in my room and slammed my door.  I layed on my bed and went to sleep.

Kira P.O.V.

I know yall thinking I'm a hoe. Well I'm not Travis is my boyfriend and I can do whatever I want with him. And when I did Kee that was awhile back. He is only 2 years older than me. He in the same grade as my brother though. 12th. Im going to be in 10th this year though. The reason why Aiden was so mad about the Kee part is because him and Kee don't like each other. Last year Kee and Aiden fought about this girl Aiden was talking to. Kee was fucking with her and Aiden got mad and they fought. Obviously, Aiden don't talk to that girl no more. She moved away.

I layed on my bed dissapointed in myself. I'm just thinking. I am only 15. I am too young.

Aiden P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning to my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I said sleeply. "Aye nigga you tryna go back to school shopping with me today?" King said. "Yeah I'm down." I said. "Ight Imma be over there in bout a hour." "Ight." I said hanging up.

•••

After I took my shower and all that I put my underwear on. I went to my closet to see what I was gonna wear today. It was Saturday. So I decided on some khaki pants, my superman tanktop, and my Laney Jordan 5s. I put my earring in and looked in my mirror. I liked what I saw so I grabbed my phone and money and went downstairs. When I got down there my dad was talking to my sister. "Ight Kira here's your phone back. Don't be talking to them nappy headed boys. Ion told you one damn time. They ain't nothing but trouble." he said giving her her phone back. "Thanks daddy." she said hugging him and walking passed me. I just looked at her and shook my head. I walked outside and sat on the porch. I pulled out my blunt and lit it. I inhaled and exhaled.

After awhile King pulled up. "Wassup." King dapping me up when I got into the car. "Wassup." I said. "Aye man what happened last night?" King asked. Thinking about it made me mad all over again. "Man I caught Kira sucking on that nigga Travis." I said. Travis is tall. Bout my height, he darkskin, and got short dreads. Like Wiz. "Damn." King said. "Yeah. So what happened after I left?" I asked. "Shiddd these 2 girls was fighting." he said laughing. "Ooh hell who?." I asked laughing. "Zionna and Sherika." he said laughing. "Who won?" I asked. "Sherika. You know damn well Zionna can't fight." he said laughing. I laughed.

•••

When we got to the mall we went in Footlocker first. As usual. We looked around to see if we liked anything. I saw the Kd 7 35k Degrees. I gotta cop. I grabbed them and I noticed a girl getting some too. She was sexy too. She had on Chicago Bulls beanie, a Chicago Bulls crop top, some light colored ripped skinny jeans, and some Jordan 4 Toro's. She was brownskin. A lil darker than my momma. Her hair was long and she was thick too. "Wassup." I said. She looked up at me and smiled. "Wassup." she said. She had braces. "What's yo name?" I asked her. "Ariana Wha bout you?" she asked. "Aiden." I said. "Your August Alsina's son?" she asked. "Yeah." I said. She started smiling hard as hell. "I love August Alsina. Yall look just alike man." she said. "I get that a lot." I said chuckling. "Im sure you do." "Yeah... can I get your number?" I asked her. "Yeah." she said. We swapped phones and put our numbers in. I saved mine under Aiden♥. She gave me hers back and it said Ari♥. Ok Then. "It was nice talking to you but I gotta get going." she said. "Bye Ariana." I said. "Bye Aiden." she said walking off. I stared at her ass as she walked off. Don't judge me, I'm a nigga.

King P.O.V.

As Aiden talked to some girl I decided to go see Sienna and how she was doing. I got to know her a little last night.

"Welcome to Mcdonalds may I take your order?" Sienna said looking down. "I'll get a Sienna to go." I said. "Nigga you- Hey King!" she said laughing and hugging me over the counter. "You was finna cuss my ass out huh?" I asked laughing. "Hell yeah." she said still laughing. "But uhh you tryna chill today?" I asked her. "Yeah. I'll chill with you after work. I'm finna get off anyways." she said. "Ight, Imma pick you up from yo house or do you want me to come there?" I asked. "Uhhh. Come to my house, I gotta do a couple things" she said. "Okay. I'll be there around 5." I said. "Okay. I'll see you later then." she said. "Bye." I said. "Bye." she said. I walked back into footlocker and got the shoes I wanted and me and Twon left and went to some other stores.

•••

After I dropped Twon back off I went home to put my stuff in my closet. I took a shower and all of that. When I got out it was 4:30. I put on some under wear and some deoderant. I went to my closet and put on my white T-shirt, khaki shorts, and my Green Glow Jordan 4s. I picked my afro and grabbed my phone and keys.

When I arrived at Sienna's crib I walked up to her door. I knocked amd she answered. When she opened the door she had on some ripped skinny jeans, a grey tank top, and the Bel Air Jordan 5s. Shawty was looking good as hell. She greeted me with a hug and let me in her house. When I got in I looked around. It was nice as hell. How the hell she afford this working at McDonalds. "Nice place." I said. "Thanks." she said. "You can sit right there and I'll be right back." she said going into the kitchen. I sat down and looked around. I'm nosey. I noticed she had a piano though.. She came back and sat down beside me. "You play piano?" I asked her. "Yeah, you?" she asked smiling. "When I was younger." I answered. She grabbed my hand and we sat down infront of the piano. "Play something." I told her. "Okay." she said. She sat there for a moment and then she began to play. She was playing Million Dollar x Rich Gang. She was getting it too. Then she started rapping the first verse. I joined in with her and she look at me and started smiling. When we got to Future's part we started laughing. "You can play girl." I said. "Thanks. Now yo turn." she said "Ooh hell." I said. I put my hands on the end and played the beginning of I'm Different x 2 Chainz. "Mustard on the beat hoe!" we both said laughing.  It got quiet and we look at each other in the eyes. I couldn't hold back, I leaned in and she did too. Our lips met and we kissed for about 5 seconds and I pulled back. She smiled at me and I smiled at her.

♥♥♥

So The Thing Is I Might Not Have Wifi For Bout A Week Sometime Soon. I Don't Know When Though. But I Was Able To Update. But Don't Quit Reading On Me. !

But What Yall Think About Kira?

Aiden And Ariana?

And What About King And Sienna?

This Kee Dude?

Travis?

But Yall ...

Keep Reading

Keep Voting

&

Keep Commenting

~Miya♥