Broke The Chain

Ariana P.O.V

When we walked into I saw the person I least expected. He stood by the Cell Phone Accesories Cart. I held my head down so he wouldn't notice me. "What you hiding from?" Aiden asked me. "Nothing baby just-" I said but was cut off by someone calling me. "Ariana!" he yelled. 

Fuck.

I looked up and there he stood. Derrick. "Derrick..." I said. Derrick done got hella sexy. I know he done cheated on me but dayuuuuuum.

(A/n Derrick was mentioned in the chapter Incredible Hulk. Look back to see if you remember.)

He stood there looking down at me. Him and Aiden was bouta same height and size. Derrick was a milk chocolate boy though. Yes a nice piece too.

(A/N Derrick is played by Trevor Jackson)

Aiden looked over at me with a confused look and back at Derrick. "Girl where you been?" Derrick asked smiling showing his pretty staight teeth. "Around." I said. He looked over at Aiden then back at me. "Ooh you gotta new nigga I see." he said. "Yeah problem?" Aiden said. "Nah... Man Ariana can we talk?" Derrick asked. "There's nothing to talk about Derrick." I said. I really did wanna talk to him but nah he cheated and we through. "Please just 1 minute." he begged. "Ight. But whatever you say not gonna matter." I said. Aiden looked over at me like I was stupid. "K." Aiden said with an attitude walking off to Footlocker.

Great another problem I'll have to deal with later.

"Talk." I said with an attitude. "Man... I miss you baby. I know I fucked up with Dynasty hoeing ass. Man I fucked up something big. You meant the world to me girl. And you still do. I still love you baby girl. I wish we could go back to the way we was. Please forgive me." he begged. I didn't know if I should forgive him or not. "Okay I guess I can forgive you but... I'm in a relationship and I'm happy." I said. I knew I just hurt his feelings by the look on his face. "Can we still be friends?" he asked sadly. I thought about it. "I guess." I said. He smiled. We exchanged numbers and he left.

I went to footlocker to see Aiden looking at some Jordans. "Hey baby." I said as I approached him. He looked down at me and turned his head back to the shoes. "Man Aiden are you seriously mad at me?" I asked. "...Go ask Derrick." he said. I smacked my teeth and walked away from him. I left out of Footlocker and went to Victoria's secret.

45 minutes later...

I was on my way out of Aeropostale when I got a text.

MyBabyForever♥: Im inda car.

Me: K .

He seriously left me in the store. It wasn't even that fucking serious.

When I finally got to the car Aiden was sitting there with the music loud as fuck. "Turn that shit down!" I yelled as I got into the car. He just turned it up louder. I looked at him for a long time and just turned my head looking out the window. The ride was silent besides the music playing loud as fuck. We finally reached the house, Aiden cut the car off and my phone started to ring. We both look down at who was calling. When Aiden saw he just looked at me and smacked his teeth. "So this nigga calling you." he said. "Man Aiden chill out. I'm not worried about him." I said. "Why the fuck he got yo number then?!" he yelled. I couldn't think of an actual answer that wouldn't make him mad so I kept quiet. Well that was worser cause he just got out and slammed the door. He went into the house and slammed that door too. I ignored the call and soon after I got a text. I grabbed my bags from the mall and went into the house. I walked into the bedroom that me and Aiden shared to see him laying on his back and listening to music. He looked at me when I walked in the room and turned his head back to his phone. I rolled my eyes and put my stuff in the closet. I sat my phone on the bed and went into the bathroom.