Gone Get Ya Money

King P.O.V.

Later that day...

I was at Sienna house and it was around 8 something. She seemed like she wanted me to leave for some odd reason. "Sienna you want me to leave?" I asked. "No...well yes, I needa get ready for work." she said. "Oh go get ready, I'll take you." I said. "No!" she said quickly. I gaved here a weird face expression and she sighed. "King I gotta tell you something." she said. "What is it?" I asked curiously. "Imma..." she said trailing off. "You're a what?" I asked. "Imma stripper." she finally said. I stared at her for awhile. She broke the silence though. "Its not for pleasure though! I need the money King. McDonalds ain't enough." she said quickly. I thought about it for awhile and she sighed and sat back in her seat. "Sienna I'm not gonna judge you over that shawty. You gotta do what you gotta do for yo money. I mean Ionn like that but shit you gotta live. I care about you girl so I don't want you struggling. If you need help just come to me. I'll take care of you shawty." I told her truefully. I do care about Sienna a lot. Over these weeks I've been developing feelings for her and that hardly ever happens to me. Just something about her makes me feel that way.

She grabbed me and hugged me. I wrapped my hands around her waist. "Thank you King." she said. "You welcome. Now go get ready I'll take you to work." I told her. She got ready and I took her to her night shift job.

•••

I was at Sienna's house. I had to pick her back up from work. She was sleep and I was about to leave. I wrote her a note and I looked at her as she layed in her bed sleeping. She's so beautiful. "I love you." I said. I kissed her forehead and left out the room.

Sienna P.O.V.

Last night I told King that I had a night shift job as a stripper. He understood and I'm glad that he did. I heard what he said last night too. He loves me. It replayed over and over in my head. I think I love him too. I sat up in my bed and looked on my nightstand to see a note.

Sienna,
You fell asleep in my car last night. I brought you home and changed your clothes and all that. Don't worry I ain't do no pervertive shit. But anyways I hope you had a good sleep beautiful.
                             Love,
                      King

I smiled to myself as I read the note. I got up and made my bed and hopped into the shower. I got out and got ready for school.

2 months later...

October 15th

Aiden P.O.V.

A lot of shit has happened in the past 2 months.

Me and Ariana got together. ;)

King and Sienna got together.

Me and Kee still ain't cool. Neither am I with his squad. King fought Ty'Shawn cause he was talking about Sienna. She's a stripper. Well was, King taking care of her. He beat Ty'Shawn's ass too.

My little sister, Kira, is pregnant by Ja'Marcus, Trey and Malaya's son. Yeah I'm mad about that. My parents don't know yet but they do know about that party. I can't believe she got pregnant by my nigga. If he even the damn daddy.

She about a month though.

...

Tomorrow is my nigga King's birthday. He having a big ass party too. Should be fye.

As of now I'm at the mall with the squad. Wiz, Vonté, and King. I was getting my gift for King and my outfit for tomorrow's party. Sienna and Ariana ran off somewhere in the mall. They done got close as hell.

I got the Kd 6 Supermacy's, and the Kobe 9 Hyper Cobalt's (Pretend they are already out) for King. I got me a pair of the Kd 6 Supermacy's too. I bought all the shoes and took them back to the car and met up with the squad. I saw Cici was there but not Ari. I wonder where she at. "Where Ari?" I asked Cici when I got back to where they all were. "She went looking for you. She went outside." she said. I sighed and walked all the way back outside. Long ass walk man. I finally spotted Ari talking to some nigga. That nigga look so familiar though. "Bae where you been?" I asked as I walked up. The nigga she was talking to watched me as I approached. "Oh I was looking for you, but I ran into Quenton." she said. Ooooh shit! "Man Quenton I ain't seen you in a long ass time!" I said dapping him up. No wonder he was watching me. "I swear. We needa catch up cuh." he said smiling. "How you know my nigga Quenton?" I asked Ari. "Oh he go to.my old school. How do you know him?" she asked. I paused for a second. Quenton is the brother of my old girlfriend. Dynasty. She the one that me and Kee fought about. She ended up moving sometime last year and we broke up. Even though I still had feelings for her. I loved her but I mean a nigga done moved on now. "Well?" Ari said. Damn I forgot she asked me. "Oh uh I used to umm... go with his sister." I said nervous at her reaction. Her face expression changed to a pissed off expression. "You mean Dynasty?" she said with an attitude. "Yeah how you know her?" I asked kinda scared. "Man Dynasty and Ariana ain't cool." Quenton said. I was finna asked why but thats when I saw somebody come out of the mall. It was Dynasty. She wasn't short she was about 5'7. She was  dark skin. Bout Kelly Rowland color. She done changed too. She done got thick and she look a lot better than the old Dynasty. Oh man this not finna good.

♥♥♥

Another Lil Chappie For Yall!

Short I Know I Know.

How Yall Feel About Dynasty And Quenton Doe?

Why Ariana And Dynasty Aint Cool?

Whats Finna Go Down?

Whats Gonna Happen At The Party Tomorrow?

Questions

Questions

Questions!

Keep Reading

Keep Voting

&

Keep Commenting

~Miya♥