hospital pt 1 (short story)

(They are all living in different hoses on earth except Keith and lance)

Lances pov

Keith just went off to work which isn't new for me. He goes to work at 5:30 am. I walk around our house. And look for something to do 'maybe I could take a nap' I think as I go to my bed. I flop down on the bed and stare at the emptyness on the other side of the bed. "I shouldn't be this worried about Keith" I say to myself. 'Somthings not right I can feel it in my heart' I thought. I go and sleep for about and hour then my phine starts ringing. I pick it up.
================================
Phone call starts
??- this is lance right
L- yes this is lance may I ask who you are
??- its me shiro keiths boss
L- oh yea why are you calling me
S- well I need to tell you that keith is on his way to the hospital
L- WAIT WHAT!
S- just come to the hospital closet so his work
L- okay be there in like 5 minutes
End of call
================================
I run to my closet as fast as I can and put on a hoddie and sweat pants. I go grab my car keys and phone and go get in my car and drive to tge hospital. "Um miss is there a keith kogone loged in yet" I ask the receptionist. "Yes hes in room 234 on floor 5" she say. "Thanks ma'am" I say and walk towards the elevator. I get to floor five and found room 234 and knock on the door. shiro answer the door and hugs me. "What's going on" I ask as he steps out side with me. "So we where at work and of corse he had to get into a fight with coran, you know how coran get, so coran thew punches and kicks at Keith's stomach and then he broke a rib because all of us herd it" he say as I stand there in shock. "Lance? Lance are you listening?" He say and waves in front if my face. I get out of my thoughts and look at him. "I need to sit down" I say and walk to a chair out side of the room. "so will Keith make it, how many ribs did he break" I say and look at shiro. "The doctor says 4 two on each side and the doctor says he will have a 99% chance of surviveing the surgery. "hmm okay, so how long will keith be here" I look at my hands somewhat shaking by thenselfs. "Uh well that could take up to 2 days including this day so one day" he says and pats me on the back. "Its okay he will make it, I wont let the doctors have keith die" he says then starts hugging me while I cry alittle.
~30 minutes later~
"Lance how about you stay at my place for today" shiro says letting go of me. "s-sure, that should k-keep my mind off of him" I say and stand up. "Let's go" he says as he grabs his coat from the chair we where sitting in. I get in my car and drive to shiros house. Shiro unlocks the door and we walk in. I go and sit down on his couch as he goes into the kitchen. I pull out my phone and look at the pictures of me and Keith. "Hey he'll be okay" he say and hands me a cup of water. "I know its just what if he dies it'll be my fault" I say and then take a sip of the water. "No it won't, don't blame your self for this" Shiro says and goes to the fire place in front of me and lites it. "But what if-" I say "no don't think about Keith right now" he says then sits next to me and hugs be again. I fall asleep on him still hugging me.
================================
675 words in total. Okay I'm spoiling the next chapter Keith does not die. And shiro is just a friend nothing happens between them and Keith gets to go home. I'm sorry I spoiled but who cares. Oh and Keith loses some of his memories
~starlinthefoxgirl

(Klance) A Month Of Bonding!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara