coldness

Keith POV

I woke up on top of lance and had his jacket back on me it was so cold even lance was shaking because of how cold it was. I noticed lance was awake on his phone so I took the opportunity to wrap my arms around his torso. He sets his phone down and looks at me."So h-how did you s-sleep" lance says in a shaking voice "I slept good be sides of the coldness" I told lance. Our hand cuffs we still had on are freezing cold. Lance told me to close my eyes and and get off the bed. I did as I was told and he told me to follow him. We where walking in the cold for ten minutes then he stoped and grabbed something and wrapped it around us it was a big blanket and I felt warm again. We walked to allura's bedroom and knocked on it. Hello? Who is it she asks lance replies with "its me and keith and we need to talk". A couple of minutes later allura finally answers the door. Lance, keith what are you to doing here she asks us. "Well its like freezing in the castle so what going on" I asked her alittle anoyyed. Oh yeah the air conditioner and heater is broken so this is its normal temperature for the castle she tells us."Well thanks for the information" Lance tells her and we start to walk back to his room. "So what do we do now lance" I ask him. "We could go make hot chocolate and come back and watch movies lance tells me" he said with a little excitement. "okay" I reply and lance draged my out of the bed and we went into the kitchen and made hot chocolate and then we went back to lances room and started to watch movies. Close to the end of of the movie lance fell asleep. I hugged lance and lightly shook him. "Lance wake up" I lightly say to him. Lance groans and rubs his eyes."Let me have my beauty sleep" lance quietly says and wraps his arms around my waist ( the handcuffs aren't normal the chain part was pretty long) "lance don't but your face near my area" I tell lance moveing his head over on my leg. "But its comfy" lance complains. "get over it you big baby" i tell him and laugh a little. "How rude" lance said in a pouty voice. "oh c'mon you will get lots of kisses if you wake up" I tell lance in a            cute/sexy voice.

3rd person

After keith said that lance shot his head up and smiled. Just when lance was about to put his head back down keith started to kiss him. After a couple of seconds they started to make out ( I fell weird writing this but imma do it anyway) and hour past and keith wasn't lying about getting lots of kisses. The two boys had a make out session for an hour. Now that lance was happy keith told lance he's bored then lance replied with we can do the do (you know what I mean) no keith instantly replied. Aww why keith lance says in a cute voice. What if we are in the middle and the alarm goes off keith tells lance. Well we are hand cuffed and we can't put on our armor also we wouldn't be able to get in our own lion lance says. He might be right keith wispers to himself.
----------------------------------

Hello I hope you liked this chapter. This is the first time I tried 3rd person view. Its bad i know. The word count is 596. Sorry for not updating sooner I was kinda busy with a friend so yeah its pretty uncomfortable writing stuff like lance and Keith making out. Have a good day or night where every you are in the world
~starlinthefoxgirl