back together?

Lances POV

I walk into the kitchen to see shiro kissing keith while keith is struggling to get out. "HEY! GET OFF OF HIM!!" I yell and run over to keith. I pulled shiro off of him. "WHATS YOUR PROBLEM MAN" I yell at him. " he wanted it" shiro says with a smirk. "I did not want it you did it out of nowhere!" Keith say and hugs me from behind. "Dont you ever touch keith again!" I say and walk with keith to my bedroom. I sit him down on the my bed and inspects his face. "Did he hurt you, did he touch you anywhere else" I say with a worried look on my face. Keith shakes his head and starts to cry. "Aww come here keith,  he will never touch you again I promise" I say and open my arms for him to cuddle me. Keith went and wrapped his arms around my torso and cried some more. Keith feel asleep and so did I. "Hey keith wake up" I shake Keith lightly to wake him up. "Hmm?" Keith says and shushes me. "Dude wake up" I say more frimly. "What time is it?" Keith asks and open his eyes. "Its 6:00, why?" I say looking at my phone. "Ugh lance you can be an idiot some times" keith says with a little giggle. "What,did I wake up sleeping beauty" I say with a laugh. "I am effended" Keith says dramaticly. "Hey at least youre my sleeping beauty" I say looking at him. "Yeah you are right" keith say smileing. "Well im gonna go train I'll be back in like an hour or so" he says walking out if my room. I get up and walk to hunks room. And we hang out.

Keith POV (Sheith will happen again so if you dont like don't read this next paragraph)

I walk to my room and get changed. I grab a hairtie from my bathroom and put my hair up. I walk out if my room and into the training deck. I start to train. After a couple of minutes shiro walks in. "Oh its you!" I start walking back. "Get away from me" I try to say calmly. "Why I did nothing wrong" shiro says with a smirk. "you done did goofed up, so get away from me now!"  I say more firmly. shiro walks towards me more cornering me. Shiro then holds both of my hands above my head. "You know lance won't give you what you want" he whisper in my ear.   "T-thats not true" I say as he pushes his area onto my area (what should I call it the crotch region??) I quietly moan. "You want more" he whisper. I shake my head saying no but he did it again. He pushed his crotch region up against mine. I moan more loudly but not enough for anyone to her except him. Then he starts kissing my neck. He finds my sweet spot and starts attacking that one area. I turn into a moaning mess but still not enough for any to hear except him. After a little he holds my hands up with only one hand and uses his other hand to mute it up my shirt. "You like what im doing" he says seductively. I say nothing and try to move my hands out of his grip but hes to strong. Where's lance when I need him I say in my head. Then shiro actually starts kissing my lips. I struggle to move my face away and its not helping that hes touching my abs and pushing his crotch up against mine. I moan through him kissing me. "S-stop p-please!" I say once he finishes kissing me. "Why should I lance never loved you and never will" shiro says. "He does love me I know that for a fact" I say. I finally get my hands free but shiro pushed his thing up against mine again. I moan once again. I finally pulled enough courage to kick shiro in the nuts and and punch him. (Sheith is over)

I run out of the training deck and back to lances room. I open the door and I dont see him. Then I run to pidges room she says she hasn't seen him. I then run to hunks room. "There you are! Come with me!" I say and pull lance by the arm into his room. "Hey keith what happened?" lance says holding my hand. "uh d-do you l-love me still?" I say and look at him. "Of course I love you why would you say such a thing" he says folding his arms. "Ah well" I say and tell lance the whole story about me and shiro. "There is seriously something wrong with him" lance says. then lance kisses keith. "See that shows I love you" lance says going back to hold my hand. "Does that mean we are still together?" I say as my eyes light up with hope. "No!" lance says holding back a laugh. "Wha!" I say starting to cry. "Keith it was a joke of course we are still together" lance says wiping my tears away. "Don't ever do that again!" I yell leaning my head on lances chest. "I promise I won't" lance says.
-----------------------------------------------------------
893 words! Wooo!!!!!! I made this one extra long and ideas kept coming. I'm super pumped for next chapter. And the will be no more sheith for awhile....I think. Anyway how do you like this chapter? And for those who actually is kept up with the show how do you feel about season 7. Well that's all for now I have places to be adventures to be on forever and always starlinthefoxgirl.

(this is not edited because I dont like rereading my cringey and not good  writeing)