bonding (smol story)

(Warning this is when they are not dating, so you don't have to read and it will be kinda sad because they will be talking about family)

Lances💙 POV

I get up out of bed and get dressed and all my normal morning things. Once I finish I go to the kitchen. "Good morning lance" hunk says handing me a plate of pancakes. I grab the syrup and a fork and  walk to they dinning table area. It looks pretty early outside. (Oh and they are in galaxy garrason collage). I look out the window and notice that's it looks like its about to rain. I hope it doesn't rain so then keith and pidge can come over I thought to myself as I ate my breakfast. (Pidge and keith go to a different collage). I finish eating my breakfast and put the dishes in the sink. I got back to my room and grab my phone to check social media. I noticed keith posted something quite....... Aesthetic? I'm not stocking keith just checking his profile I thought to myself. The picture was a cat wearing a red necklace that looked like the blue one I had (its the v logo but blue and red). I call pidge because Keith and pidge live together in a dorm. (Call starts)
P- hello!
L- hi, uh can you and keith come over
P- yeah but if you dont mind helping keith, hes getting frustrated with it
L- sure I could help him
P- okay then we'll be on our way, bye
L- bye
(End of call)

Pidges💚 POV

"Keith!" I yell. "What now pidge" keith says and walks into the living room where I'm at. "We are going to lances rn" I say putting my phone back in my pocket. "Why I have homework to do" keith complains. "Well you see, I got you a homework date!" I say with excitement. "Dude, girl, whatever, its not a date" keith says back, "fine but he is gonna help you with homework" I say and smile at keith. "Ugh fine" keith says and goes into his room to grab the packet of homework he has. "Jeez how long of school did you miss" I say and laugh. "I was with my mom I never grew up with and for a fact I only have two pages left" keith says and grabs the keys because I cant drive yet. "Hurry and get in the car shorty" Keith yells and walks out the door. I hurry up and get into the car. "Hey pidge us it okay if we go to my brothers house real quick, I want to see how him and adam are doing" Keith says starting the car. "Sure" I reply with. We finally arrive at shiros house. "pidge stay here and text sharp shooter" keith says and gets out of the car.

Keiths POV♥️

I run up to shiros house and knock on the door. "Hello keith" adam says and smiles. "Oh hi, I came here to see how Shiro is" I look at him. "Oh uh well he's been doing a lot better since the last surgery" adam says trying to stay smiling. "Oh thats good, well I have to go tell Shiro I say hi" I wave and run back to the car. We now drive to Lances. We get there and pidge knocks on his door. after we finally got my homework done lance was looking on his phone. I was writing stuff. "Hey keith what are you doing" lance says and pushes his head really close to mine. I could literally feel his breath on my neck. "hey lance are you going back to your family for thanksgiving?" I ask trying not to notice him right there. "Oh uh yeah why" lance replied. "I was just wondering" I explained. "Oh what are you gonna do with your fami-, oh shit" lance says looking down. i sit there looking down trying not to cry. "I am so so so sorry keith I forgot" lance says "its okay, I understand that it might be hard to remember" I say still trying not to cry. "I miss my family, my mom, dad, brothers, sisters, and my dog" lance says kinda hugging me. "I know l-lance" I say crying. then I feel lance hug me. "I will never let go" lance whispers. I turn my head and cry into his shoulder. lance rubs my back and tries to make me feel better. "You still have a brother" lance says softly. "Y-yeah but I, i-i mean w-we dont know i-if he will b-be alive" I says still crying. "It'll be okay keith, ill be with you" lance says softly.
°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Does anyone read this anymore. Well anyways if you wanna cry go read dirty laundry, its in my reading list. Its such a great klance book. Plus it has drama. So ya. I hope you liked it. 839 words
~0ionsserped0
And sorry this chapter is late