everything goes down hill

Keith's pov

About 30 minutes after we kissed we had to go on mission. It was a sneaky mission. Every one in the castle know I'm the most sneaky. Me,lance,shiro, and pidge get to all go on the mission. I get into my lion lance gets into his pidge is in hers..you get the idea. Once we got to the destination we had to hid our lions from the galra fleet (seson 7 reference)
We used a abandon galra mini ship to go into the big base. We had to find this crystal that's some place in the galra base. All of us split up into teams. Me and shiro and lance and pidge. Me and shiro have to find this crystal for coran and allura. "Shirsneatay down" i wisper looking around a corner. "Jeez keith i dont have to be that quiet" shiro says. "Better be safe than sorry" i say turning my head. Shiro you go through way and I go this way. I quickly run to the other side while shiro goes the other way. I Sneak around look in rooms and down hallways. I run into a room with alot of galra. I tried to fight but I couldn't then I blacked out. I wake up in a bed. And look around. "It was just a dream until I see lance in a chair next to me sleeping. I look at my body and see that I have a bandage wraped around my torso and part of my hand. I have cuts and bruises all over my body. "Lance are you awake" I say quietly as I rub his back. "Huh? Shiro is that you" lance say without opening his eyes. "No its me your boyfriend keith" I say with a little giggle "ow that hurt" I say quietly. "KEITH!" lance says with excitement and hugs me tightly. "Lance that hurts" I say hugging him to. "Sorry" lance says and kisses my forehead. "I'll go get the docter" lance says and walks out the door.
----------------------------------
343 words. This is a short one but who cares. SEASON 7 CAME OUT WOO. Sorry so how did you guys like it? Have a wonderful day or night where ever you are in the world
~starlinthefoxgirl🌹

Not edited