forever ring

Keith's pov

Lance has been Ignoring me all this morning. Whenever I walk up to him either he gets nervous or needs to do something real quick. "I uhh have to go!" I play those words in my head over and over. I run to pidges room. "Hey pidge why is lance being weird around me and running off?" I ask. "Uh have you ever thought he might be planning dinner or something special and you know lance can't hold a secret from his lover" she say and looks at me. "But how do I know what he's thinking and what if he's trying to break up with me again!" I tell her. "Jeez keith calm down he wouldn't dump you again even hunk knows that" she says shuting of her computer. "Just listen here don't worry and just don't talk to lance, go train and try to get him off your mind" she says and pushes me out of her room. Then I walk to the training deck and realize that I don't want to be here. "I feel like shiro can come out and lance won't be there to help" I say quietly to myself. Then I run back into lances room, luckily he wasn't here. I hug one of lances pillow between my leg because he has a body pillow with nothing on it. (You know the body pillows that have anime characters on it but his is blank) i wake up to my phone ringing, I answer it.
~phone call starts now~
k- hello!
L- hi its me lance
K- i know that from the name
L- okay i need you to wear the most fancy thing you have
K- uh okay
L- ill pick you up in like 30 minutes
K- okay then i'll be in my room
L- okay bye love
K- bye
~end of convo~
I walk to my room and take a shower then brush my hair. I get out a black button up shirt and put on a red tie. I wear my normal black pants and normal red convers shoes. I run back to lances room and grab my phone. "I have 20 minutes to spare. I play on my phone till I hear a knock. "Who is it?" I say standing up. "Is air ya idiot" lance starts laughing. " you can come in" I say walking to the door and opening it up. Lance is in a  white button up shirt and black-ish blue pants with a blue tie and dark blue shoes. "Well aren't you a fancy man" lance says. "Well I tried now let's go" I say. Lance holds my hand and we walk to his lion. "After you" he says and holds his hands out. I walk inside ands so does he.

Lances POV

I walk in after keith does. My hands start getting sweaty and my face begins to become red. I sit in the pilots seat and take him to this planet like earth. I take him inside a fancy restaurant made by these creatures. I tell them I have a reservation here. We get seated in a private room. With the food already made. Keith sits down then I sit down. "Aw lance you didn't have to" keith says with tears in his eyes. I pull out a small box with the forever ring inside. keith sits there  already starting to cry. "I've known and love you since the garrisons and I only showed it just 4 months ago and we have had good times together and I want that to last for a long time" I stop for alittle and wipe the tears in my eyes. "all I really wanted to say is I love you and want to be together forever" I open the little box and keith sees the forever ring and he starts crying more. "Will you take this forever ring!" I say wipeing my tears again. "Yes! Yes I will!!!" Keith says through tears of joys. I pull the ring out and put it on his finger. And we kiss. After we ate and had our time we come back really tired. We both get undressed and go sleep together.
-----------------------------------------------------------
704 words! currently I'm writing this on sept-8 the same day of "back together?" I will be doing this more often. So get used to it. I have places to be adventure to be on, forever and always starlinthefoxgirl