somewhere only we know (short story

(Before Keith and lance date)

3rd person POV

Voltron just got done doing a mission Keith and lance as they always do, they starts fighting on who's better at trainning. Keith trains every day. Lance on the other hand does not. They went to earth to see everyones ture family. Everyone was happy except keith and shiro. Since shiros old his fam died. Keiths family, well he doesn't know where his dad went or why. Everything was fine. It started to rain down on earth. Every one went with there parents and things like that. Keith and Shiro stayed with coran and allura. Keith went out side and walks around in the rain. 30 minutes later of being in the rain keith went back on the castle. He took a shower and did what he needed to do. He got dizzy when he was walking to the training deck. Then she started coughing. "Hey keith are you okay" Shiro said and as he patted keiths back. "Im fine shiro" keith says and continues to walk to the training deck. Once keith gets to the training deck he puts his hair up in a ponytail. To keith its a little more chilly than it normally is. Keith ignores the thought and continues training. He soon realizes that he is really cold now. He stops training and goes to his room. He takes a shower and gets into a hoodie to warm up. He starts to cough. Now he realizes that he is sick but he doesn't tell anyone. This goes for about one day. Then he starts to feel feverish and doesn't want to get out of bed. He has to meet lance "somwhere only they know". it becomes knight and keith gets back in the hoodie he wore and gets in his lion. He goes the planet he is supposed to. He finds lance there and then the talk and talk till keith trys to pass out. "Hey buddy you okay" lance says keeping Keith's body from falling on the ground. Lance feels keith forehead. "Ouch! Your berning up let's take you back" lance says and brings keith in blue. (Blue is lances lion). Once they reach the castle lance gives keith medicine and puts him in his room. Lance then goes back out to get Keith's lion. Lance got back and slept in keith bedroom on a chair to make sure hes okay.
______________________________________
405 words. I hope you like it and the next chapter will be a blast bye

~starlinthefoxgirl
This is not edited because I'm sick and I don't want to read it