they found out

(Keith and lance are no longer handcuffed I'm this)
3rd person

Keith and lance where hanging out after lance asked to do the do. Lance thought he locked the door and started kissing keith. Then keith started to put his hands up lances torso. Lance placed one of his hand on Keiths thigh and the other one keiths chest. "Mmm" lance said through all the kissing he and keith are doing. Keith used his free hand to push himself onto lances lap. Then lance removed his hand from keiths thigh and put his hand in keiths hair. Lance tried to do everything but touch keiths area. Then keith pushed lance back and sat on his lower torso and leaned down and kept kissing lance. (For short so I don't have to write it they ended up have you know what) after that Keith went to train and lance ended up going on his phone and started to read some fanfics (im not saying what fanfics hes reading)
An hour later lance fell asleep while reading some fanfics then keith came into lances room. "Lance I'm ba-" keith gets cut off by looking at sleeping lance. Keith went to take a shower and came back to lance laying sideways now. Keith went over to lance and took his phone off the bed and set it on his night stand. then keith cuddled up to lance and fell asleep. The next day lance woke up early. "keith wake up" lance says and kisses keiths forehead. Keith wakes up and sits up. " lance what times is it" keith says still kinda asleep. "Its 7:14, why?" lance says. Keith shrugged his sholder and looked at lance. " we might have some time to do somthing before the others come knocking on our doors" keith says with a smirk. keith turned his head to look at lance. Then keith kissed lance passionately. Lance ran his fingers through Keith's hair. Then keith and lance get disrupted by pidge walking in on them. "I knew it" pidge yelled. "What happened to knocking" lance said. " don't tell anyone pidge" keith says. "If I don't tell any what would I get" pidge says lifting up her glasses. "You can go to a planet that has electronics" lance says. "Fine but if someone finds out by them self don't blame it on me" pidge says the leaves them. " I better go to the training deck" Keith says then kisses lance one more time then leaves. Lance walk to pidges room to ask her something. Lance knocks on the door and pidge says come in. Lance walks into pidges room. "Hey pidge you know about me and Keith now so the only person you're aloud to talk to about us is shiro" lance says the walks out. I was another normal day for lance. He went to his lion, cooked something, played on his phone but he never knew why he does the things he does. Lance thought for a long 2 minutes before he got interrupted by keith running in his room. "you....me....now....allura" keith says. "Keith calm down I don't understand you" lance says. Keith stands there catching his breath. "Okay what i was trying to say was allura found out about me and you" keiths says with his breath back to normal. "How did she find out?" lance says. "Pidge" Keith's said rolling his eyes. Lance got up and grabbed Keiths hand and started pulling him to pidges room. "Pidge open the door" keith said. Pidge opened the door and keith asked why pidge told allura. "long story short she hurd me talk to myself about you two" she says. Keith and lance went back to there room where they normally sleep. "Ugh" keith says once he gets in the room. " whats the matter keith" lance says in a sweet tone. "We only have 2 more people to tell" keith said frustrated. "Its okay they will just have to find out on there own" lance says laying down on the bed. keith went to lay down on the bed when he realized he still had his knife on him. Keith pulls the knife out of his back pocket and sets it on lances night stand. Soon the two boys fell asleep.
----------------------------------
How did you like this chapter?. only coran and hunk dont know about keith and lance. How do you think they will find out. Word count 706. have a wonderful day or night where ever you are in the world
~starlinthefoxgirl
(This is not edited